Campus Cutie: Jake Poeske

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Badger ladies, if you’re looking for this Campus Cutie you can find him at the downtown Nitty Gritty working the door (make sure you’re 21…ish). He’s got the perfect date night, and (if you ask me) the perfect guilty pleasure. To answer that burning question, yes, he is single. Maybe if you’re lucky he’ll even give you a private scuba diving lesson.

Campus Cutie: Jake Poeske

Year: Sophomore

Major: Mechanical Engineering

Hometown: Doylestown, PA

What campus activities are you involved in? Club Baseball, Hoofers Scuba

On the weekends you’ll usually find me…? I ask myself the same question every Sunday morning.

Celebrity crush: ’99 Britney Spears

First thing you notice about a girl? How short the skirt and how long the jacket, just kidding her eyes of course.

Guilty pleasure? Cheese

Go-to party jam? Colt 45

First kiss: Memorable or mortifying? A little bit of both

Worst party foul? I once swung a girl’s knee through a window…

Describe your perfect date: Off on an exotic island by ourselves (and maybe my dog Finn), with a nice steak dinner, falling asleep on the sand as the sunsets.

How do you feel about being this week’s Campus Cutie? Relieved, now I can finally let myself go.

Hillary (@hillarybautch) is an aspiring yogi, a writer, an amateur photographer, and the first to offer a witty anecdote. She loves curling up with a good book, but rarely allows herself the time. She is one of "those" morning people and has complete faith in the higher power that is Beyonce.
Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com