Campus Cutie: Erlend Sierra

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Major:

Business Management and Entrepreneurship. Previously East Asian Studies and Political Science.

Hobbies/Campus Involvement:

I play basketball, and I dance. Taking ballroom at school, and dance salsa and bachata in the evenings.

Hometown:

Oslo, Norway!

Why did you decide to come to WI?

I’m here on a scholarship tied to UW Madison, although it’s an easy transition climate-wise.

Favorite location on campus?

Ohh, that’s a tough one. I think I’m going to be untraditional and say the second floor of Gordon Commons. A delicate balance between congested and serene.

What do you enjoy doing on the weekends?

Either going out dancing and partying, or staying home relaxing. I’m good at both.

Best movie you’ve ever seen?

I’m going to jump on the bandwagon and say The Shawshank Redemption. Only film I’ve watched the Director’s commentary to (brilliant, btw).

What’s one thing on your bucket list and why?

The next thing on my bucket list is to backpack around Southeast Asia for a couple of months. Why? Because travelling alone makes me feel the most alive! Coincidentally, it’s also surprisingly social.

Anything else you’d like to tell our readers?

No, I think they’ve had enough. ;)

I am currently a sophomore at University of Wisconsin- Madison pursuing a degree in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication.  As Campus Correspondent of Her Campus, Wisconsin chapter I am passionate about current events and can be found browsing any and every article that pops- up on my Facebook newsfeed.