This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Meet this week’s campus cutie; a fun loving guy up for adventures and beef stroganoff!

Name: Ben Feller

Year: Sophomore

Major: Political Science

Relationship Status: Single

Where He’s from: Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Activities He’s Involved in: College Republicans & UW-Madison Pre-Dental Society

Describe Yourself in 3 Words: Extrovert, Funny, and Loyal

His best feature: Sense of humor

What He Looks for in a Girl: Someone who is really easy-going, sarcastic, good sense of humor, and she can’t be basic! She has to be able to think for herself, pretty adventurous and  up for activities like camping and boating.

Ideal First Date: It would start off with wake boarding on Lake Mendota during the day, and end at the Edgewater for a really nice sit down meal.

Go-To Feel Good Song: “Your Love” by the Outfield

Guilty Pleasure: Singing out loud in my house and annoying my roommates with my song choices because most are from the 50s-80s.

Favorite Meal: Beef Stroganoff, my mom would always make it for my birthday meal.

Favorite thing in the World: My dog Lacey, she’s a 4-year-old Golden doodle– she’s also a big fluff ball.

Most Memorable Experience at Madison: I know this sounds really basic, but definitely my first football game at Camp Randall, especially Jump Around.

Dream Job: Finding a way to become a dentist with a Political Science major.

The weirdest thing in his room right now: My buddies saw a street sign that had my last name on it, so they stole it and now I have a sign in my room that says Feller Drive.

How he feels about being this week’s campus cutie: Surprised, excited, and kind of honored

We’d Jump Around to his singing any day!

Hi, I'm Abby Coppens, a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison. I'm pursuing a degree in Economics and Retail. In my free time, I really enjoying hanging out with my friends and family, doing homework, biking, and reading. I'm the biggest friends fanatic on the planet. Go Badgers!
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!