Campus Cutie: Alex Wendorff

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie Alex Wendorff! He loves coffee, baby seals (s’cute), and is proof that there are still genuinely nice guys out there!

Name: Alex Wendorff

Hometown: Mayville, Wisconsin

Year: Freshman

Major: Marketing and Political Science

School Involvement: Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA), Better Business Bureau (BBB)

Celeb Crush?  Gotta go with Beyoncé

First thing you notice about a girl?  Her personality and the way she talks to people.

Describe your ideal first date: First we would get coffee, and then take a walk around the capital. After that, dinner somewhere she really likes. After dinner we would take a surprise trip to the lake and end the night with a movie.

Most Embarrassing Moment?  Probably waking up on the floor of my friend’s dorm room next to a can of oats and not knowing how the oats or me got there.

Where is your favorite place on campus?  I can’t pick just one so, Grainger, Memorial Union, Bascom, and Camp Randall.

Favorite Food?  Coffee and Chinese food, not in that order.

Role Model?  Jimmy Carter and Drake

Favorite thing about freshman year?  Meeting excellent people.

Favorite song to sing/ dance to?  Definitely Picture by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow.

Hobbies: Hanging out with friends, running, and also knows how to crochet.

What are the top three things on your bucket list?  To travel the world, become a congressman, and get on the roof of Bascom Hall.

How do you feel about being this week’s Campus Cutie?  Honored!

I am currently a sophomore at University of Wisconsin- Madison pursuing a degree in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication.  As Campus Correspondent of Her Campus, Wisconsin chapter I am passionate about current events and can be found browsing any and every article that pops- up on my Facebook newsfeed.