Bad Pick Up Lines

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

You’re out on a Friday night and this guy comes up to talk to you. First impressions are important, so you wait to see what he says. Will he go the safe way, with just a “Hi” or “Can I buy you a drink?”, or will he try something more creative and risky, like a fun or original pick up line?

Be prepared to hear a few cheesy, no-good, offensive, and simply rotten pickup lines, such as the few below:

“I lost my teddy bear, so can I sleep with you instead?”

“Do you love horses as much as I love respect, because I’m looking to totally get saddled tonight.”

“Stop being so sweet; my diabetes is acting up.”

“I may not be the best looking guy here but I’m the only one talking to you.”

“Remember me? Oh that’s right, I’ve only met you in my dream.”

“You might as well kiss me because I’m going to tell everyone we did anyways.”

And then there are those that are super creative and relatively innocent:

“Are you accepting valentine applications for 2015?”

“Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I need to walk around you three or four times?”

“I forgot my phone number. Can I have yours?”

“*Guy holds out his hand.* Will you hold this while I go for a walk?”

In short, you never know which way a guy is going to go so just be ready for anything. 

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com