50 Thoughts You Have While In Forever 21

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Forever 21. It’s a necessary chore.

1. Oh, Forever 21! I’ll just stop in really quick… 2. I’m overwhelmed and I haven’t made it through the door yet.

3. I should turn around now and save myself.4. No. Commit.

5. Ok, I’m in. Let’s look around.

6. I’ll just start on the right side of the store and make my way around.

7. Why does this shirt have a picture of a squirrel beat boxing on it?

8. Oh, I guess that girl likes the shirt with the beat boxing squirrel.

9. I don’t see anything that I like.

10. OMG STRIPES!11. I want all of the things with all of the stripes on them.

12. That girl just took the last medium and I consider this a hate crime.

13. I’m just going to sit here and throw an internal temper tantrum.

14. Alright, time to move on.

15. *Passes mirror*16. Why do I let myself out in public looking like a trash can?

17. Is that a six year old looking at the dresses?

18. Am I too old for this store?19. Nah.

20. Maybe.

21. I don’t care.22. I’m carrying at least 20 items on my left arm right now.

23. I need a bag.

24. I don’t see a bag. 25. I’ll just go try these on quick.

26. Did you just say I could only bring in 6 items?

27. Excuse me miss, but you literally just ruined my entire day.

28. Oh, this looks cute on me. 29. Wow, this makes me look like an elephant in a tube top.

30. Why is this girl’s foot half way into my dressing room?31. Ma’am, move your foot. I have a strict personal bubble that doesn’t include your toes.

32. I think someone is looking through the crack in this door. 33. Why are you doing that?

34. What am I supposed to do with all of these hangers?

35. I’m just going to leave them in here. Dear Forever 21 workers, I’d hate me too.36. Time to go look at the jewelry.

37. $4.50 for a statement necklace? It’s possible that this is my favorite day ever. 38. *Breaks after the first wear*39. Wait a second.

40. Is this a leotard with a cape?

41. Indeed it is.

42. Why don’t I hate this?

43. I should hate this. 44. Pull yourself together. Time to check out.

45. I love checkout lines that are approximately 47 people long.

46. *Waiting in line* 47. I could always use some extra socks. I could always use some extra lipstick. I could always use some extra hair bands. I could always use some extra headbands.

48. Can you repeat that price please? THAT’S ALL?! 49. Now I remember why I love this store.

50. See you next time I want reasonably priced clothes and the feeling of impending death due to claustrophobia, Forever 21.

Shop on, shopaholics. 

University of Wisconsin-Madison - Sophomore Journalism/Communication Arts Double Major
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!