5 Stranger Things Cast Interviews You Need To Watch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Stranger Things is amazing — it’s basically a universal consensus at this point. It strikes the perfect balance between humor, suspense and plot twists; that probably explains why the world got addicted to the series after only one episode.

Here’s another widely agreed upon idea: every cast member behind the show seems super cool. The four main boys are all hilarious and relatable; the guys who play Steve, Jonathan and Billy are insanely good looking; and Natalia Dyer and Millie Bobby Brown seem like they’d fit right in with our girl group.The second season has been out for about a month now, and most viewers have binge-watched all nine episodes. They’re probably eagerly awaiting the third installment, too. Although it looks like we’re going to have to hold out for another year until Stranger Things 3, there’s plenty to tide the avid fan over. Here are five entertaining cast interviews that’ll fuel your (completely normal) Stranger Things addiction:

1. Stranger Things Cast Reviews 80s Fads

In this Teen Vogue interview, Joe, Dacre and Natalia rate things that were super hot in the 80’s (that’s the time period on which the show is based). They’re all so sweet, and the subtleness of their jokes is what really makes the video.

2. 1980’s Trivia with Cast Of ‘Stranger Things’

This interview at Comic-Con is a bit longer than the others, but it’s just as fun. The kids talk about how close they all are, and it’s honestly heartwarming. Concerts and sleepovers with Millie and Sadie? Going vegan with Gaten? Insanely adorable!

3. Stranger Things Cast Show Us the Last Thing on Their Phones

Lucas doesn’t get as much hype as his other co-stars, but here we get to know him a bit more. It sounds like he has a huge passion for R&B music from the ’80s. It’s also very cute how Finn’s last text message was to Joe Keery — friendship goals!

4. The Boys of Stranger Things Are Obsessed with High School Musical

This interview shows how good of friends the boys really are: they hang out on Halloween, and they all talk over each other (like every friend group). The interview also goes to show just how relatable they all are — who doesn’t love High School Musical? Troy Bolton for the win.

5. The ‘Stranger Things’ Kids Were Nearly a Motown Supergroup

This one is my favorite. James Corden always goes above and beyond with the celebrities he hosts, and this interview feels more like a professional documentary coated with comedy. In this video, we find out acting isn’t the only thing the boys do well. Watch out music industry, they’re up-and-comers!

A year seems like a super long time, but there are enough cast interviews to get us through it. Following the cast members on Instagram also helps — I know it helped me (seeing Charlie Heaton’s face on the daily is strangely soothing). Here’s to demogorgons, the Upside Down and the entire adorably entertaining cast of Stranger Things!

I'm a freshman from Minneapolis, Minnesota. I go to the University of Wisconsin, Madison, and this is my first semester with Her Campus! I love dogs, really fancy hamburgers and New Girl (I honestly try to act like Jessica Day at all times)
Hannah, originally from Milwaukee, WI is a Campus Correspondent for HC Wisconsin.  Hannah is a Senior and is studying Political Science and Psychology.  She aspires to work in health policy and will run for office one day.  She is never seen without a cup of coffee in hand and loves to eat any food in sight, especially sushi.  Outside of school, Hannah frequents Badger sporting events and likes to hang out with her friends on the weekends finding new things to do and new places to eat.  Hannah also runs her own Mary Kay business and is obsessed with keeping up with the latest makeup trends! This will be her seventh semester on the Her Campus team, and she loves the org more and more each semester!  It is Hannah's favorite thing that she is involved in on campus and highly recommends anyone with an interest in writing, journalism, or blogging to get involved, you won't regret it! On Wisconsin!!