10 Reasons We All Wish We Were Beyonce

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Besides the obvious fact that she is the Queen of the western world, there are plenty of reasons we worship the ground Beyoncé walks on. No one can do it like she can. Beyoncé’s got us crazy in love for ten reasons.

1. Dat Ass

Her butt is voluptuous, but not too big. Girl knows how to shake it in a way I can only do after a few shots of tequila. I don’t think there are enough squats in the world to get me to this kind of perfection.

2. She empowers women.

Beyoncé strives to make sure every woman feels beautiful in her own skin. She reminds women everywhere we are equal to men and we should never settle for anything less than absolute respect. “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.” Excuse me while I tattoo that on my forehead.

3.  Girl knows how to keep a secret.

She dropped an album out of nowhere! I can’t even keep my mouth shut if a cute boy liked my picture on Instagram and Beyoncé drops a full-length album and no one had a clue it was happening. That takes the kind of will power I wish I had.

4. Before she had the perfect husband, she was perfectly fine being single.

We all may pretend to love the life of being single and free, but most of us would jump on the chance to hang out and cuddle with a sweet boy. Beyoncé knows what she deserves and how a man should treat her. We all should admire that kind of independence.

5. She isn’t afraid to make mistakes.

Bey takes risks. She does things that other people wouldn’t dare to do and she does them with confidence. Queen B once said, “I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.” Take notes ladies.

6. Her wardrobe.

No one knows how to rock sequins like Beyoncé. She’s never tacky, always classy. My college budget wouldn’t allow me to even buy a sparkle off of one of her beautiful gowns—it’s safe to say I’m pretty jealous. Can you imagine looking flawless everyday?

7. She has the most loyal friends.

Okay so Kanye may be a complete douche, but at least he’s loyal. How many of us have friends that would get up on stage in the middle of an award ceremony to say that we deserved the award more? The people in her life truly love her with every ounce of their being and there is something to be said about that.

8. She adores her body.

Well, her body may be absolutely perfect, but there are plenty of girls that have perfect bodies yet still manage to find a way to tear themselves to pieces. Beyoncé embraces every curve.

9. Blue Ivy is goals.

She has the most adorable child who loves her mommy with all of her heart. Even though Momma Bey is a superstar, she still manages to spend time with her lovely daughter. She has the best of both worlds: success and a family.  How cool would it be to have your little girl dancing along as you perform in front of the entire nation?

10. She has a man who worships the ground she walks on.

Not only does she have a man, she has one of the richest men in the world. And he adores her. He loves watching her succeed in everything that she does. They get to share the stage and their lives together. Honestly just the way he looks at her is enough to melt your heart.

Her Campus Writer, ice cream enthusiast and future wife of Harry Styles.
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!