10 Pick- Up Lines for Badgers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

If you’re trying to meet that special someone before Thanksgiving (aka the time when all of the relatives you see once a year interrogate you about your love life and question why you’re still single), then perhaps a pick-up line will swoop a fellow badger off their feet!

1. Are your eyes the Humanities building? Because I think I just got lost in them. 

2. Hey girl, what’s your Spirit Jersey made out of? I think it’s made out of girlfriend material. 

3. Have you been to UHS lately? Because I think you’re lacking Vitamin Me. 

4. I’d walk up Bascom Hill a million times for you. 

5. Are you a book at College Library? Because I’m checking you out. 

5. Are you a book at College Library? Because I’m checking you out

6. Are you a terrace chair? Cause I want to whisk you away and take you to my house. 

7. When I’m with you my heart is like the cardio room at the SERF after class…full. 

8. Are you a slice of Ian’s macaroni and cheese pizza?  Because you make my heart melt. 

9. Have you been to detox lately? Because you’ve got fine written all over you. 

10.  You’ve got my heart jumpin’ around like after the third quarter of a football game. 

So when you’re looking for a date to the next formal, or searching for someone to watch a movie with after FAC (Friday after class), use on of these pick- up lines and a wisco hottie might become your BAE. 

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com