The Top 10 Netflix Shows to Binge Watch Over Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

So, it’s almost time for SPRING BREAK! But, if you aren’t going to the beach or livin’ it up in some foreign country, I have the greatest back-up plan ever!

If you’re going to be working on homework over Spring break, or if you’re going to be working at a job, you still need something fun to do, right? So, why not binge watch all of the latest and greatest that Netflix has to offer? And if you’re going to be doing that but you don’t know what to watch, I have some suggestions for you in no particular order (but they’re all amazing!)

1. The Crown

2. Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events

3. Crazy Ex Girlfriend

4. Santa Clarita Diet

5. Grace and Frankie

6. Stranger Things

7. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

8. New Girl

9. Schitt’s Creek

10. Bates Motel 

Some are brand new and some are a bit older; some are creepy and some are hilarious. But if you haven’t seen these shows on Netflix, you need to! There is something here for everyone. Spring break is the perfect time to catch up on what you’ve been missing and to take some time to de-stress from college life! Happy Netflixing Collegiettes, and enjoy!

Allison is a sophomore at Winthrop University where she majors in English and has a concentration in Secondary Education. On campus, Allison is very involved-she is an Honors student, Admissions Ambassador, and a member of Her Campus Winthrop, Baptist Collegiate Ministry, and Ratio Christi. Allison loves her family and friends very much, and tries to spread the love of Jesus wherever she goes. In her free time, Allison loves to travel (Paris, France is her favorite!), read classics like Pride and Prejudice, and drink iced coffee while binge-watching New Girl on Netflix. Follow her on Instagram to see her attempts to be artistic @allisondsnipes
Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.