The Struggle: 6 Signs That You’re Totally Done with the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

It’s getting to that point in the semester where you have so much going on and you just can’t even handle life anymore. Tests, projects, papers… you don’t know what to do with yourself and so your body just goes into zombie mode.

We understand.

Every day is a struggle because there are only a few more weeks of school… and the 80 degree weather we’ve been having only makes your lack of motivation worse because all you think about is the beach.

Been there.

If you can relate to anything in this article, chances are that you’re just totally done with the semester. 

You wake up everyday and immediately want to go back to bed because you just don’t want to deal with what the day gives you. Plus you’re in a committed relationship with your bed. 

Your body is so physically tired that you just can’t stay awake in those classes anymore.

You just “literally can’t” with everything that’s going on.

You don’t even care about your appearance anymore and don’t care if you look cute. Guys will have to accept your Norts and messy bun because there is no way you are going to dress cute after pulling 2 all nighters in a row. 

You’re so stressed all the time and just want to eat 24/7.

All you want in life is to be sitting on the beach and not worrying about anything because let’s be honest, that sounds a whole lot better than studying for that math final. 

Don’t worry collegiettes, the end of the semester will be here soon. Keep working hard. You can do it!

HCXO

Follow Catherine on Twitter and Instagram

Catherine is an ambitious twenty-something woman living in Rock Hill, South Carolina where she attends Winthrop University as a mass communication major. She is the President and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Winthrop, which she co-founded in November 2014. She has also been a member of the Winthrop chapter of the Association for Women in Communications, and is currently the President of the Society of Professional Journalists chapter at Winthrop. Since being involved with Her Campus, Catherine received an internship at Her Campus Media in Boston, MA. She also currently works as a Chapter Advisor for the company and writes about Grey's Anatomy each week for the site. Because of Her Campus, she has also received writing positions at many publications throughout her 3 years at Winthrop. Outside of her busy lifestyle, Catherine enjoys relaxing with her friends on the weekends and having Sex and the City marathons. She can't live without her dog, family, Cosmopolitan, friends, Starbucks, Instagram, The Bachelor, Grey's Anatomy and of course Chick-fil-A. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: @cathclowe!