Jordan Farrell : Command + D President

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

Meet Jordan Farrell : Command + D President

Year: Junior

Major: Visual Communication – Graphic Design

Hometown: Camden, South Carolina

Social Media: IG: jordannelizabeth

What is Command + D, and what is your role?

Command + D is an organization/association for people in design related majors such as graphic design, illustration, digital information design, etc.  My role is President, so I am in charge of planning and leading meetings and delegating tasks.

What other clubs/organizations are you apart of?

I am a member of Chi Omega.  I am the marketing director and web master.

What is your Starbucks order?

Venti strawberry acai with lemonade and a cheese danish

If you woke up tomorrow and somehow traveled back to freshman year would you do anything differently?

Omg yes! Absolutely everything! I would only not change being friends with the people I associate with now and I probably would have gone through recruitment earlier. I also would tell myself to be more confident and more outgoing.

The people of the United States are blown away with how good of a president you are for Command + D, so you’ve been asked to become the President of the United States.  What’s the first thing you do?

Start to try and repair the amount of damage Donald Trump has caused.

Collegiettes, you should follow Jordan on social media and be sure to check out Command + D!

Meet Sierra, a junior digital information design major.  She is forever wishing she could marry Justin Timberlake, travel the world and be Khloe Kardashian's bff. But until that day comes you can find her obsessing over her dog, being extremely awkward, or stressing over sommething she waited too long to start.
Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.