This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

Okay, so I can’t be the only one who thinks that reality TV has begun to run its course. It seems like nowadays there is a reality TV show for everything! However there are some shows that I just can’t get enough of even if they are obnoxious and full of drama. Here are 8 Reality TV Shows That You Hate to Love. 

Bad Girls ClubImagine a house full of women who are all on their periods forced to live with each other for 3 months…that’s the Bad Girls Club. 

Mob WivesLet’s just say If you haven’t seen “Big Ang” yet then you’re lucky. You’re probably going to go google her right now but don’t say I didn’t warn you. This show follows the wives of men who are in jail for their criminal history with the mafia. Most of the wives on this show have inherited their husband’s violent and masculine nature and usually end up in brutal fights with each other. 

Preachers DaughtersIf you’ve heard that preachers kids are the worst than this show only reinforces that stereotype.

Here Comes Honey Boo BooThis show follows the Toddlers and Tiara’s  break out star Alana also known as “Honey Boo Boo” who gets her name from her sassy attitude. Although Alana is quite entertaining this show is basically set up to make fun of her and her family.

Married At First SightImagine yourself walking into Starbucks and having to marry the first person you see. Yup that’s the show in a nutshell. This generation is just getting crazier by the minute. 

The BachelorWho does’nt love the Bachelor?!  Around 25 women look for a chance at love with one lucky bachelor which results in tears, romance, jealousy and pure drama. Although this show ultimatley sends the wrong message that women should be desperately searching for a man at any cost. We anxiously wait each week to see who doesn’t get a rose.  

Love & Hip HopFollows the lives of men and women connected  to the world of Hip Hop. The women in this show are so far from classy it’s ridiculous and the men are examples of everything you shouldn’t be looking for in a man. 

Keeping Up With The KardashiansIt doesn’t matter what they’re famous for, we love watching Kim cry, Kourtney fight with Scott, Kylie transform and feeling like we are a part of the families every day lives. 

Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.