Best Beards In Pop Culture

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

Men with beards have become a trend and a symbol of masculinity and this trend is not going to die out anytime soon. It’s that time of year again where men let their facial hair go wild. The debate of the season is whether facial hair is a yay or nay. Here at Her Campus Winona many of us could go either way about the topic.

The ladies of Her Campus Winona want to feature the best beards on campus this November. If you have a friend in mind, contact us and nominate them for our challenge! Side note: the participant must start November 1 clean-shaven and ready to ride out the month without a razor (seriously). If you’re still unsure, check out these photos below and form your own opinion on this ongoing trend.

1. Charlie Hunnam

2. Ryan Gosling

3. Bradley Cooper

4. Chris Hemsworth

5. Zac Efron

6. Adam Levine

If you have a friend in mind, send a message to us and nominate them!

https://www.facebook.com/hercampuswinona

Hanna Leadstrom is a student at Winona State University studying mass communication with an emphasis in public relations and a minor in marketing. You can often find her working out, blogging, sipping on a cup of jo and day dreaming of travel. She enjoys the little things in life and is a firm believer in a "work hard, play hard" life motto.
Miranda is currently a Winona State University senior studying mass communication with an emphasis in advertising and is also pursing a graphic design degree. In addition to being Winona State’s Campus Correspondent, she is also the president of WSU’s Advertising Federation club. When she’s not busy binge watching One Tree Hill for the umpteenth time, you can find her working on her longboards, which she creates from scratch. She is a Diet Coke addict and indie music enthusiast filled with passion and imagination. She plans to get out of chilly Minnesota to find internship opportunities after graduation.