10 Things You Understand If You Love Musicals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

1. Seeing a live show is an amazing experience . . .

2.  . . . but seeing a show on Broadway is even better.

3. Not being able to see a show can be heartbreaking.

4. However, movie musicals ease the pain a little bit.

5. Knowing that shows would be almost nothing without the abundance of sets and props.

6. Or the costumes *heart eye emoji*.

7. And the choreography *drooling emoji*.

8. Some of your friends just don’t understand your obsession, and that’s okay.

9. You wish you could sing like the actors.

10.  And Broadway Carpool Karaoke with James Corden was one of the best things to ever happen.

But for now, we are all Titus Andromedon.

Hi I'm Emily and I'm from Appleton, Wisconsin! I'm a Mass Communication- Advertising student, with a minor in Art History at WSU. I like concerts, hockey, cooking, and dancing in the car. I also enjoy guacamole, french fries, and caramel iced coffees from Dunkin' Donuts. All I really want to do is travel the world, move to a big city, and spend my weekends on a lake. IG & Twitter @esheptoski
This is Gabriella Ingebrand: Junior at Winona State University majoring in Advertisement. She is a master when it comes to wasting time on Pinterest and making a mess while baking in the kitchen. She is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Winona, President of Dream Closet Winona, Communication Specialist for AdFed, and Social Media Chair for her sorority. All in all, Gabriella is a free spirit always trying to have a good time.