10 Things That My Upstairs Neighbors Are Doing

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

Wherever you live, you most likely have neighbors. And if you’re “lucky,” you have neighbors directly above you. Sometimes they are quiet, but most times (or so it seems) they can be really loud.

Here is a list of things that upstairs neighbors could be doing at any given moment:

1. Rearranging their room.

2. Having a dance party.

1. Bowling.

2. Testing out their new 20 lb. pair of shoes.

3. Trying to see if they can fall through to my room just for the heck of it.

1. Practicing their marching from band in high school.

2. Simultaneously jumping to get the HSM pose on the DVD case. (If they actually get this pose down, I want to see the end result.)

1. Playing a mini version of basketball.

2. Playing the game “Lava” and accidently knocking stuff down.

3. Practicing a new dance routine.

Here is list of just 10 of the things that they could be doing, but hopefully this doesn’t give them any ideas.

Meet Linsey Taylor, one of the campus correspondents for the Winona State Her Campus chapter. Linsey is a senior majoring in Therapeutic Recreation with a minor in psychology and hopes to become a child life specialist with her degree. In her free time, Linsey enjoys reading, watching Netflix, and hanging out with friends and family.
Meet our Campus Correspondent Mariah Mrotek! Originally from Racine, Mariah is a Mass Communication Advertising major with a Professional Writing Minor. You can usually catch Mariah loving up the cats at the local Winona Area Humane Society or getting her last minute shopping fix at Target. She is an avid writer and believer in the power of intuition. As an advocate for the Minnesota Epilepsy Foundation, she strives for change. She really enjoys the fall season and the amazing honeycrisp apples it brings. Her ideal place to vacation at is a cabin up north by the lake. Mariah hopes to continue to see and enjoy the world’s beauty after graduation as she pursues a career in Social Media Content Management or Project Management.