T.V. Shows You’ll Never Get Tired of Binge Watching

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

Everyone loves getting attached to a show and finishing seasons so quickly it’s concerning. The worst part is when you reach the season finale of a show and you don’t know what to watch next. Here is a list of shows that never get old, no matter how many times you’ve already been through them. P.S. Conveniently, there is enough for one show per month of the year.

Grey’s Anatomy

Regardless of whether you are a fan of medical topics or not, this is a must watch show that is filled with some of the best love stories on T.V.

Friends

The humour in Friends is the type that never gets old so it is easy to watch this series repeatedly and not get tired of it.

How I Met Your Mother

While hilarious, this show actually has a lot of relatable life lessons as Ted Mosby tells his kids the story of how he met their mother.

Friday Night Lights

Friday Night Lights is a show about teamwork, family, and overcoming adversity that appeals to more than just your average football fan.

One Tree Hill

One Tree Hill is one of the best teen drama shows. It covers everything from love and friendship to hate and family. Even after 9 seasons you won’t want it to end.

The O.C.

The O.C. and One Tree Hill are comparable in their themes so if you like one, it’s likely you’ll fly through the other’s episodes as well.

Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl is the epitome of friendship goals, so you should watch it just to live through Blair and Serena.

The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead fills our zombie apocalypse craze, giving us the thrill of this hypothetical epidemic we seem to be so curious about.

Criminal Minds

Criminal Minds is a show that never gets old because there is always something new happening. While the plot is constantly hyped, the characters’ story lines will also leave you hooked.

Game of Thrones

This HBO show is artfully crafted to transport viewers to a world unlike any other in any hit TV show. Game of Thrones is an engaging show that uses medieval fantasy to point out modern day reality, making it a show definitely worth binge watching.

Gilmore Girls

The original Gilmore Girls is a show that was created in 2000 and is still relevant and entertaining at the same time. The relationship between Rory and Lorelai is something everyone should experience.

House of Cards

Frank and Claire Underwood are the definition of a power couple. Although the show is about the American political system, it still gets you hooked on the storyline of thirst for power and the characters’ determination.

Lauren Burnside

Wilfrid Laurier

Jenna Steadman

Wilfrid Laurier

4th year Psychology major at Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo ON.