Easy Halloween Costumes If You’ve Got Golden Locks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

Yes, it is true, blondes DO have more fun! Us blondes don’t always have it easy. Everyone is waiting for us to say something dumb, or even walk into something, BUT, there are some benefits to our golden hair, especially when it comes to Halloween. Here are some easy, fun, and cute costumes you can rock if you’ve got the golden locks.

Barbie

One of the most legendary and iconic blondes is, and forever will be, Barbie. Throw on something pink, or that has the pink Barbie logo, put on the pinkest lipstick you have, and with the benefit of your blonde hair, you’re good to go! Life in plastic will be fantastic for the night, just don’t let anyone undress you anywhere.

Britney Spears

Britney’s song “Hit Me Baby One More Time” is definitely one that will always get you and your friends singing. The outfit Britney wears in the music video is a legendary one.  If you just throw your hair into braids, throw on a shirt, tie it, and wear a skirt, you’ve got this look down with the help of your blonde hair.

Regina George

The meanest mean girl out there. Regina was the blonde b*tch in the well known “Mean Girls”. The tank top with cut outs at the boobs IS the signature Regina George look, and it is a SUPER easy one for Halloween, especially with your blonde hair setting the look!

Elsa

The current blonde princess that EVERYONE is obsessed with! This is another very easy and cute costume, with the help of your blonde hair once again! Throwing it into a French braid and wearing even just a simple blue dress, everyone will know who you are! With this costume, you’ll be saying “let it go” to all of your Halloween costume stress!

Elle Woods

Elle was the blonde that showed everyone that not all of us are dumb! The blonde lawyer decked out in pink all the time is a really cute and classic costume! Wear all pink, and carry a purse with a stuffed dog in it, and you’ve got her look down completely! 

Halloween is supposed to be fun! Don’t let the stress of finding the perfect costume ruin it for you! Your blonde hair is finally coming in clutch, and making this Halloween an easy one for you! No matter what happens, blondes always do it better.  

Emily Waitson

Wilfrid Laurier '20

Emily is a twenty-something fourth-year student majoring in English and History. She has a passion for writing, internet-famous cats, and sappy books.