New Too-Faced Natural Love Collection

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

Get ready to fall in love with the new Too-Faced natural love collection that was recently released in March! Too-Faced is one of the leading high-end makeup brands sold at Sephora, as they are known for their foundations, mascaras, eyeshadows and so much more.

This new limited edition eyeshadow palette has a multitude of soft-toned pinks, nudes, browns, and hints of shimmer. Too-Faced founder Jerrod Blandino put together a seamless combination of 30 shades into the biggest palette that this company has ever made. Blandino combined 13 well-known and loved eyeshadow shades with 17 new colours, ranging from matte, satin and shimmer eyeshadow finishes to create a multitude of looks!

I personally love the subtle hints of peach and pastel pink hues in the eyeshadows as it really exudes the natural impression that Too-Faced is trying to create. The dark browns and the dark purples are perfect to add smokiness to any look without looking like too much, thanks to the different eyeshadow finishes.

Too-Faced always has the nicest packaging and this collection does not disappoint; the eyeshadow palette is not only beautiful on the inside but also on the outside! It really showcases the brand’s attention to detail and their love for creating a flawless full-package.

One shade that really stands out is the classic glittery gold shade called “Honey Pot” which is an old time fave from prior natural eye palettes. The shades “Honey Butter” and “Lace Teddy” are beautiful nude shades that are perfect for starting on that night-time smokey eye! “Honeymoon” and “Hot & Bothered” are perfect darker rose gold shades that will add drama to your everyday natural makeup. Of course, Too-Faced couldn’t forget about those darker shimmery chocolate browns that they are known for, as shades like “Spoiled” and “Coffee Date” are subtle earthy, shimmery tones.

That’s not all, as Too-Faced also released some additional makeup products to add to the new natural collection: new “prismatic” highlighters, matte liquid lipsticks and natural brow pencils too! The new highlighters are in heart-shaped packaging and come in three different shades:“Ray of Light” (pink toned highlighter), “You Light up My Life” (gold toned highlighter) and “Blinded by the Light” (silver toned highlighter) perfect to fit all different skin tones!

The new “Chocolate Brow-nie Cocoa Powder Brow Pencil” comes in four different shades ranging from taupe to auburn. I personally am very excited to try this product as I love testing out new brow products… to keep those eyebrows on fleek! Lastly, Too-Faced has released six new shades to their “Melted Matte” liquified matte lipsticks. There is a multitude of new colours like a dark plum, two nude shades, a light purple and a green (just for fun).

The collection is not sold on the Sephora website yet, but you can purchase all these products on the Too-Faced website which you can find here:

So, what do you think of this new natural collection by Too-Faced?