This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

1.      Tell me about yourself

a.       Program you’re in? BMOS

b.      What year? 3

c.       When did you start playing soccer? When I was 8

d.      How was the recruitment process for UWO soccer? After playing in a few recruitment games they gave me an invitation to the squad before I needed to decide which school I was going to attend.

e.       Were you nervous? I wouldn’t say nervous. I was definitely excited though. I just did my best!

f.       Had you not chosen UWO, where would you have attended school? McMaster University

g.      What is your goal in life? To be happy!

2.      What do you like to do during the summer? Catch up with family and friends from home.

3.      What is your dream career? Entrepreneur

4.      What are you looking towards doing after you’re done undergrad at UWO? Getting my designation

5.      If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you say to them? My Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandfather

6.      What do you like doing – besides soccer? Listening to music.

7.      Coca-Cola or Pepsi? They’re the same!

8.      What is your favorite place in the world? Croatia.

9.      What is your favorite food? Whatever my mom cooks.

10.  Who is your favorite singer/band? Mumford and Sons.

11.  Boxers or Briefs? Boxer briefs

12.  Who is your idol? My family

13.  What are 3 things you can’t live without daily? My bed, my music, and my phone.

14.  Are you single? Haha yes.

15.  We are at the end of our interview, one last question, what is your motto? Hmm I have so many quotes/mottos  but one that definitely sticks out for me is “we are not presented with massive opportunities to be great but many small ones… the greatest paintings are painted with the smallest of brushes”

Hi! I'm Susan, and currently a 3rd year student at Western University studying Business and Criminology. I always wanted to blog/write about fashion, and stumbled across Her Campus and decided to see how I'd like it- and so far, I love everyone's blurb! I've always wanted to work in the fashion business/publishing so hopefully after I can do some work in that area! One day I'd love to travel for work and reside in multiple parts of the world! My hobbies are: practicing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, shopping, watching movies and spending time with friends & family!
Rida is a fourth year student at the University of Western Ontario and is extremely excited about the opportunity to bring Her Campus to London! She recently changed her major from Finance to English Literature after finally realizing what she wanted to do with her life. Having spent her whole life in the Middle East (Dubai and Saudi Arabia) Rida had no choice but to grow up a shopaholic! Having shifted from the desert to the great ice box that is Canada, she still finds it difficult to adjust to the freezing weather. In her spare time, Rida likes reading, watching way too many shows, stuffed crust pizza and,of course, shopping! Her aspirations are to one day live in Paris and be a writer for Vogue.