Her Campus Western Ontario Campus Celebrities

• Catherine Valle: #TEAMVALLE

Born in the small town of Leamington, Ontario, Catherine Valle is now a 4 th year Medical Science student at UWO. She is also a CAISA...

• Lauren Ramesbottom

Lauren Ramesbottom is the do-it all kind of girl and this week’s Campus Celebrity! Having such a balanced lifestyle with doing what she...

• Maha Hassan

This week’s campus celebrity is the very passionate and involved Maha Hassan. She is a fourth year student at Western University, pursuing...

• Marie Scholz: Great Northern Blonde

A Canadian girl’s guide to style on the snowbelt Photo by GreatNorthernBlonde.com We all fashion and lifestyle blogs, that’s not a secret...

• Abby Guthrie: The Unsavvy Trend

“Welcome to something, whatever you want it to be.” This beautifully understated salutation is brought to you by this week’s campus...

• Mina Gerges

This week’s Campus Celebrity at HC Western Ontario is none other than the fabulously talented Mina Gerges. With the help of his friends,...

• Noor Shakfa

This week’s campus celebrity is the inspiring Noor Shakfa, an aspiring student who in her community is already a celebrity! Noor has been...

• Raf Massarelli - aka Mavro

If you’ve frequented Cobra on any given Thursday this semester (and we know you have), then you’ve definitely enjoyed the sound of this...

• Alexandra Gorska

Photo by Alexandra Gorska This week’s campus celebrity is the talented Alexandra Gorska, the photographer who is responsible for the...

• Pout: Innovating Fashion and Beauty

It’s new, it’s innovative, and it’s everything you’ve ever liked about Instagram – it’s Pout! Recent Western grad Laura Smith has teamed up...

• Evan Formosa

You’ve probably seen them powerwalking around campus in their crisp blue shirts, armed with walky-talkies on their belts and gigantic red...

• Tara Chen

This week’s campus celebrity is Tara Chen, a fourth year Health Science student who is the President of the Health Studies Student’s...

• Kelsey Potts

This week’s campus celebrity Kelsey Potts was born and raised here in London, Ontario. Kelsey is a fourth year doub le majoring in...

• Taylor Ward

This week we caught up with fourth year BMOS and Honors Specialization in Accounting Taylor Ward. Even though she’s from small town called...

• Anita Wing Lee

This week we had a chance to interview Anita Wing Lee, Western alum with a dual degree in both MIT (Media, Information and Technoculture)...

• Dustin Smith

When he’s not binge watching Game of Thrones or spending time at the Ceeps, you can find Dustin Smith playing on one of his many intramural...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style