Her Campus Western Ontario Campus Celebrities

• Noor Shakfa

This week’s campus celebrity is the inspiring Noor Shakfa, an aspiring student who in her community is already a celebrity! Noor has been...

• Raf Massarelli - aka Mavro

If you’ve frequented Cobra on any given Thursday this semester (and we know you have), then you’ve definitely enjoyed the sound of this...

• Alexandra Gorska

Photo by Alexandra Gorska This week’s campus celebrity is the talented Alexandra Gorska, the photographer who is responsible for the...

• Pout: Innovating Fashion and Beauty

It’s new, it’s innovative, and it’s everything you’ve ever liked about Instagram – it’s Pout! Recent Western grad Laura Smith has teamed up...

• Evan Formosa

You’ve probably seen them powerwalking around campus in their crisp blue shirts, armed with walky-talkies on their belts and gigantic red...

• Tara Chen

This week’s campus celebrity is Tara Chen, a fourth year Health Science student who is the President of the Health Studies Student’s...

• Kelsey Potts

This week’s campus celebrity Kelsey Potts was born and raised here in London, Ontario. Kelsey is a fourth year doub le majoring in...

• Taylor Ward

This week we caught up with fourth year BMOS and Honors Specialization in Accounting Taylor Ward. Even though she’s from small town called...

• Anita Wing Lee

This week we had a chance to interview Anita Wing Lee, Western alum with a dual degree in both MIT (Media, Information and Technoculture)...

• Dustin Smith

When he’s not binge watching Game of Thrones or spending time at the Ceeps, you can find Dustin Smith playing on one of his many intramural...

• Isabelle Raghem

Isabelle Raghem, a student who is very involved on campus, is this week’s campus celebrity. Isabelle is in her fourth year at UWO, doing a...

• Mannat Sharma

This week’s campus celebrity issue features a very bright and involved young woman, Honours Specialization in Health Science student Mannat...

• Jessica Fay

For this week’s campus celebrity issue, we met up with English Literature student Jessica Fey. Jessica is on her last year at Western and...

• Samantha Clarke

Looking for something to do this upcoming Wednesday, April 3rd? Well Mustangs, search no further! Brought to you by our very own Samantha...

• Steph Connor

Meet Stephanie Connor, a fourth year Western student and Senator at Large. 1.Tell us a little bit about yourself My name is Stephanie...

• Nicole McFadden

Well Mustangs, it’s happening again. One of our own, Nicole McFadden, is following in the footsteps of Western alumni Liz Trinnear and is...

• USC 2013 Elections: Team Whelan

Patrick Whelan The USC Elections are right around the corner (February 12th and 13th) and with it the race for USC President. As the head...

• Your HC Writers - Part 2!

Susan Dang Susan is a 3rd year student in Consumer Behaviour and Criminology at Western! She lives at Starbucks when she’s here in London...

• Your HC Writers!

Kaitlyn Sykes Kaitlyn Sykes is a 20-year-old third-year English Literature student minoring in Medieval Studies. She is currently studying...

• Sarah Kimber

Who knew Western University was home to its very own Taylor Swift? Sarah Kimber, a second year criminology student, is also an aspiring...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style