Her Campus Western Ontario Campus Celebrities

• Abby Guthrie: The Unsavvy Trend

“Welcome to something, whatever you want it to be.” This beautifully understated salutation is brought to you by this week’s campus...

• Mina Gerges

This week’s Campus Celebrity at HC Western Ontario is none other than the fabulously talented Mina Gerges. With the help of his friends,...

• Noor Shakfa

This week’s campus celebrity is the inspiring Noor Shakfa, an aspiring student who in her community is already a celebrity! Noor has been...

• Raf Massarelli - aka Mavro

If you’ve frequented Cobra on any given Thursday this semester (and we know you have), then you’ve definitely enjoyed the sound of this...

• Alexandra Gorska

Photo by Alexandra Gorska This week’s campus celebrity is the talented Alexandra Gorska, the photographer who is responsible for the...

• Pout: Innovating Fashion and Beauty

It’s new, it’s innovative, and it’s everything you’ve ever liked about Instagram – it’s Pout! Recent Western grad Laura Smith has teamed up...

• Evan Formosa

You’ve probably seen them powerwalking around campus in their crisp blue shirts, armed with walky-talkies on their belts and gigantic red...

• Tara Chen

This week’s campus celebrity is Tara Chen, a fourth year Health Science student who is the President of the Health Studies Student’s...

• Kelsey Potts

This week’s campus celebrity Kelsey Potts was born and raised here in London, Ontario. Kelsey is a fourth year doub le majoring in...

• Taylor Ward

This week we caught up with fourth year BMOS and Honors Specialization in Accounting Taylor Ward. Even though she’s from small town called...

• Anita Wing Lee

This week we had a chance to interview Anita Wing Lee, Western alum with a dual degree in both MIT (Media, Information and Technoculture)...

• Dustin Smith

When he’s not binge watching Game of Thrones or spending time at the Ceeps, you can find Dustin Smith playing on one of his many intramural...

• Isabelle Raghem

Isabelle Raghem, a student who is very involved on campus, is this week’s campus celebrity. Isabelle is in her fourth year at UWO, doing a...

• Mannat Sharma

This week’s campus celebrity issue features a very bright and involved young woman, Honours Specialization in Health Science student Mannat...

• Jessica Fay

For this week’s campus celebrity issue, we met up with English Literature student Jessica Fey. Jessica is on her last year at Western and...

• Samantha Clarke

Looking for something to do this upcoming Wednesday, April 3rd? Well Mustangs, search no further! Brought to you by our very own Samantha...

• Steph Connor

Meet Stephanie Connor, a fourth year Western student and Senator at Large. 1.Tell us a little bit about yourself My name is Stephanie...

• Nicole McFadden

Well Mustangs, it’s happening again. One of our own, Nicole McFadden, is following in the footsteps of Western alumni Liz Trinnear and is...

• USC 2013 Elections: Team Whelan

Patrick Whelan The USC Elections are right around the corner (February 12th and 13th) and with it the race for USC President. As the head...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style