This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

Casey is our campus cutie! This girl is the whole package. Beyond working hard in all of her classes, Casey volunteers with children and maintains an on campus job. Running helps this lady unwind and take on the world! Let’s find out a bit more!

What is your program and year of study? 4th year, BMOS with a specialization in Consumer Behaviour 

Hometown? Toronto

Why did you choose Western? I chose Western because my sister did her undergrad here, and when I used to come to visit always dreamed I would come here too! Then, when my boyfriend Ryan was here, it just seemed like the right fit. 

Favourite article of clothing you own? This is a tough one, but I would have to go with this short fur coat from Aritzia I just received for my birthday (I have had my eye on it for YEARS and finally got it!)

Dream job? Since I was in grade 5 and took a trip to the Weather Network studio, I have always dreamed of being a meteorologist or anchorwoman haha!

Favourite music/song? I love all genres of music. Right now my favourite song would have to be Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars

Best thing about being a student? Especially being in fourth year, the freedom to have a lot of downtime outside of class

What are your goals for 2015? Run another half marathon. I have run two already and really hope to do another half marathon by the end of this year so I can train for a full marathon in 2016.

Favourite animal? Elephants 

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? If I could live anywhere in the world I would choose to live in NYC. It feels like my second home and I visit it at least 1-2 times a year.  To me, it is such a magical city, with so much going on and I just feel so comfortable there. 

Hi! I'm Emily. Current fourth year student at UWO earning my degree in English Language and Literature. I can make up a metaphor for almost anything and can also often be found Pinteresting. A lover of literature, fashion and my cat, Audrey.
Alexie is a graduate from The University of Western Ontario where she majored in English and minored in both Writing and Anthropology. She is now a graduate student at Western, where she is completing a Masters of Media in Journalism and Communications. Reality TV junkie and social media addict (follow her on instagram: @alexie_elisa and twitter: @AlexieRE_Evans), Alexie is ecstatic to be on the alum team of HC Western Ontario after loving being the campus correpondent in her undergrad!