This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

I have always loved volunteering and donating to charity, and I love buying from companies that give back to society with each purchase and support local artisans. Why not contribute to bettering the world and get a stylish purchase at the same time? (We’ve also included coupon codes for most of the sites! Yas.)

Pura Vida Bracelets

This company is based in La Jolla, California, and artisans in Costa Rica make all of their products. They also have bracelets that raise awareness for different causes, and contribute to those causes! Coupon: arielvaisbort20

Serengetee 

The fabrics this company uses are from over 25 countries, and they make a variety of different products- everything is made to order, and 10% of the profits are given back to grassroots causes. Basically, I want everything in all of the prints. Code: Luna15

Sashka Co 

These bracelets are hand crocheted in Nepal, and the proceeds go to help the same artists rise above poverty. Definitely a worthwhile company to support, and their products are super adorable and stylish. Code: Ariel35

Twice as Warm 

If you live somewhere where you need winter clothes, (hi, London) then you know how expensive they can be and you know that there are people who are not fortunate enough to afford those clothes. This company gives winter essentials- hats, gloves, and scarves- to local homeless shelters with every purchase. 

Roma

Hunter boots are super expensive, and they don’t have the same charitable mission as these boots. For every purchase you make, they give a pair of boots to a child in need. Everybody wins this way. 

Love Your Melon 

Every time you buy a hat, Love Your Melon donates one to a child with cancer. They also donate 50% of their proceeds to children’s cancer research. They have beanies and printed hats, as well!

Too.

Too. is dedicated to helping women in need. With every pair of undies purchased, they donate a pair to a local women’s shelter. Underwear and feminine products are the things that many homeless and women’s shelters need the most. 

Ariel graduated from Western University in 2017. She served as her chapter's Campus Correspondent, has been a National Content Writer, and a Campus Expansion Assistant. She is currently a Chapter Advisor and Chapter Advisor Region Leader. 
Kellie Anderson is incredibly proud and excited to be Western Ontario's Campus Correspondent for the 2015-2016 year. She is currently in her fourth year of Media Information & Technoculture, and has an overflowing passion for creative writing. While Kellie loves to get wildly creative while writing fictional short stories, she has found that her true passion is in shedding light towards hard-hitting topics like Mental Illness - she believes that writing is the best healer. Kellie has some pretty BIG plans for her future and can't wait to graduate as a Her Campus Alumni! You can contact her at kellieanderson@hercampus.com.