Her Campus Western Ontario Archives

• The Best of Robin Williams

As of August 11, 2014, the world lost one of the funniest and most heart-warming actors of all time. Since we were kids he has made us...

• Christmas Spirit

Bethany's roommate's cat gets a new Christmas costume every year! Photo by Bethany Dietz Kellie's dream house. Photo by Kellie Anderson...

• Post-Grad Blues

Jay-Z once said, “you can pay for school but you can’t buy class.” But did Jay-Z ever attend a Canadian university, where tuition costs...

• Breaking Up With Miley Cyrus

An Open Letter to Miley Cyrus, From Me Miley, I can’t help but reminisce on the days you were the “Best of Both Worlds”. You were cute,...

• Noor Shakfa

This week’s campus celebrity is the inspiring Noor Shakfa, an aspiring student who in her community is already a celebrity! Noor has been...

• 7 Ways to Invigorate Your Life

With essays, assignments and exams on our doorsteps, most of us are feeling the strain. This is the time of year where campus starts to die...

• Photos With Santa

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 12/03/2014 - 10:30 to 15:30
    Location: 
    Natural Science Atrium - Room 108
  • Hailey Reid

This week’s campus cutie is Hailey Jane Reid, a third year Western student studying Consumer Behavior. This tiny blonde is a bundle of...

• Raf Massarelli - aka Mavro

If you’ve frequented Cobra on any given Thursday this semester (and we know you have), then you’ve definitely enjoyed the sound of this...

• Her Campus Finals Survival Kit

Since finals are looming closer and closer, Her Campus hooked us up with a goody bag of treats to help make this time of tiring study...

• Georgia Trifon

This week’s campus cutie is Georgia Trifon, a second year Western student majoring in English. Though her marks are impeccable, this Greek...

• The Sexual Politics of Meat

Carol J. Adams gave a lecture on Western’s campus this past week entitled, “The Sexual Politics of Meat”, that could not have been more eye...

• #WellnessWednesday

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 11/26/2014 - 12:00 to 16:00
    Location: 
    Taylor Library Main Floor

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style