Her Campus Western Ontario Archives

• First Snowfall

Photo by Alanna Evans Photo by Samantha Berdini Photo by Gabby Ho Photo by Steph Kesler Photo by Gabby Ho Photo by Gabby Ho

• Alexandra Gorska

Photo by Alexandra Gorska This week’s campus celebrity is the talented Alexandra Gorska, the photographer who is responsible for the...

• Shannon Kesler

Introducing Shannon Kesler! This Hamilton, Ontario cutie is 5’8’’ and has that “long hair don’t care” vibe going for her. She is currently...

• How to Eat Out on a Student Budget

Q: What do I love most in this world? A: Eating food that I didn’t prepare myself. The only downfall of a night eating out with my friends...

• Discovery Week

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 11/17/2014 (All day) to Fri, 11/21/2014 (All day)
    Location: 
    Western University
  • London in the Fall

Gibbons Park Photo by Alanna Evans Apple and Station Photo by Bethany Dietz Gibbons Park Photo by Alanna Evans

• Meghan Giffin

Year/Program: Fourth Year, Major in Political Science. Where are you from? Toronto . Relationship Status: Taken, sorry boiz. Best Place to...

• Pout: Innovating Fashion and Beauty

It’s new, it’s innovative, and it’s everything you’ve ever liked about Instagram – it’s Pout! Recent Western grad Laura Smith has teamed up...

• Tinderfessions

Summer 2014, my friends and I are having a get together: alcohol, food, and fun. For the purposes of this article we’ll call one of them...