Her Campus Western Ontario Archives

• Her Campus Finals Survival Kit

Since finals are looming closer and closer, Her Campus hooked us up with a goody bag of treats to help make this time of tiring study...

• Georgia Trifon

This week’s campus cutie is Georgia Trifon, a second year Western student majoring in English. Though her marks are impeccable, this Greek...

• The Sexual Politics of Meat

Carol J. Adams gave a lecture on Western’s campus this past week entitled, “The Sexual Politics of Meat”, that could not have been more eye...

• #WellnessWednesday

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 11/26/2014 - 12:00 to 16:00
    Location: 
    Taylor Library Main Floor
  • What's In My Closet?

I’ve been watching a lot of YouTube style and beauty videos lately, and decided I would try something similar on my own in the form of a...

• First Snowfall

Photo by Alanna Evans Photo by Samantha Berdini Photo by Gabby Ho Photo by Steph Kesler Photo by Gabby Ho Photo by Gabby Ho

• Alexandra Gorska

Photo by Alexandra Gorska This week’s campus celebrity is the talented Alexandra Gorska, the photographer who is responsible for the...

• Shannon Kesler

Introducing Shannon Kesler! This Hamilton, Ontario cutie is 5’8’’ and has that “long hair don’t care” vibe going for her. She is currently...

• How to Eat Out on a Student Budget

Q: What do I love most in this world? A: Eating food that I didn’t prepare myself. The only downfall of a night eating out with my friends...

• Discovery Week

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 11/17/2014 (All day) to Fri, 11/21/2014 (All day)
    Location: 
    Western University
  • London in the Fall

Gibbons Park Photo by Alanna Evans Apple and Station Photo by Bethany Dietz Gibbons Park Photo by Alanna Evans

• Meghan Giffin

Year/Program: Fourth Year, Major in Political Science. Where are you from? Toronto . Relationship Status: Taken, sorry boiz. Best Place to...

• Pout: Innovating Fashion and Beauty

It’s new, it’s innovative, and it’s everything you’ve ever liked about Instagram – it’s Pout! Recent Western grad Laura Smith has teamed up...

• Tinderfessions

Summer 2014, my friends and I are having a get together: alcohol, food, and fun. For the purposes of this article we’ll call one of them...

• Shooting For The Middle

Simply put, I’m tired of trying to be the best. I’m tired of feeling pressured to be the smartest, the thinnest, the happiest, or the best...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style