7 Times Kimmy Schmidt Described Your Night Before A Final

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

Season Two of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt comes out on Netflix April 15, 2016 …. try to resit the urge to binge it all the night before your exam.

1.    When you decide to eat the first thing you can find for dinner, instead of cooking.

*Note – Her Campus Western Ontario does NOT condone eating candy for dinner – especially before an exam. As my mother notorious says to me: “eat steak – its brain food!”

2.    When you take time to do your hair and makeup instead of having an extra 30 study minutes.

If you look like I’m not worried about your exam, maybe you’ll start thinking it? Either way, this is the last time you’ll probably ever see ‘cute sociology guy’ again – you might as well give it one last shot!

3.    When you discover that you forgot to study a whole chapter.

*pretends you’re on a beach somewhere in the Caribbean* … it only becomes a problem when you spend an hour looking for cheap flights instead of studying.

4.    When your friend tries to quiz you, and you realize you haven’t learned anything.

This is what happens when you spend hours catching up on the daily Kardashian news instead of looking at your study notes!

5.    When you reminisce over how easy your high school exams were.

If you could go back in time, you would slap your grade 10 self for stressing about your exam that was worth 10% that you studied for a month in advance.

6.    When you ask someone for advice on the multiple choice questions.

This advice that you get from 99% of people, is 100% not what you were hoping for (FYI – I wanted example questions).

7.    When your parents ask if you’re worried for your exam.

There no point in all of you being worried … right? You’ll take this one for the team. 

Amanda is a National Intern, Style and Beauty Blogger and a Chapter Advisor for Her Campus. She is doing a double major in criminology and sociology at Western University. She is a proud member of Alpha Gamma Delta - Zeta Chi chapter, and makes 99% of her decisions based off of WWEWD (what would Elle Woods Do?). Follow her on instagram @amanda_h_jones, and listen to her talk about makeup *a bit* more than usual at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m-7cOzh_oI&t=237s
Kellie Anderson is incredibly proud and excited to be Western Ontario's Campus Correspondent for the 2015-2016 year. She is currently in her fourth year of Media Information & Technoculture, and has an overflowing passion for creative writing. While Kellie loves to get wildly creative while writing fictional short stories, she has found that her true passion is in shedding light towards hard-hitting topics like Mental Illness - she believes that writing is the best healer. Kellie has some pretty BIG plans for her future and can't wait to graduate as a Her Campus Alumni! You can contact her at kellieanderson@hercampus.com.