freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Simple Things Your Man Will Love

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

1. Massage his scalp… if he’s not already in love with you, he will be after this. For some reason guys drool over this action of affection… well actually, it’s easy to see why… I’d like one too. 

2. Pour him a cold drink, just because. It doesn’t even have to be alcoholic. After a long day of school or work, hanging out with you helps him to relax… and sharing a simple nice cold drink is the cherry on top.

3. Pick a show to watch together – that you’re both interested in. Browse Netflix and find a new series that you both think might be interesting/ have neither watched before. Having something to watch together, and to discuss together, keeps you connected… and allows for lots of cuddling. 

4. Run errands together. If he needs a new pair of shoes, or a shelf, or some groceries… tag along. These are tasks he likely doesn’t want to have to do alone, and having you along for the ride can make it much more fun!

5. Spontaneously make out…  I’m sure you can figure this one out for yourself. 

Kellie Anderson is incredibly proud and excited to be Western Ontario's Campus Correspondent for the 2015-2016 year. She is currently in her fourth year of Media Information & Technoculture, and has an overflowing passion for creative writing. While Kellie loves to get wildly creative while writing fictional short stories, she has found that her true passion is in shedding light towards hard-hitting topics like Mental Illness - she believes that writing is the best healer. Kellie has some pretty BIG plans for her future and can't wait to graduate as a Her Campus Alumni! You can contact her at kellieanderson@hercampus.com.