25 Feel Good Movies To Watch During Exams

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

Exam season is upon us and with it a wave of stress, depression and anxiety. If your day is anything like mine, it sounds a little like this; wake up, got to the library and study, come home and sleep. That’s it! No wonder December and April are the most depressing months of the year! To help perk up your day during this dismal time, we’ve come up with a list of movies guaranteed to life your spirits, or at least make you forget about exams for an hour and a half. Just make sure you’ve done all your studying before watching!

1. 10 Things I Hate About You
  2. (500) Days of Summer
  3. The Addams Family
  4. Amelie
  5. Bring it On
  6. Clueless
  7. Eat Pray Love
  8. Grease
  9. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
  10. Julie and Julia
  11. Moulin Rouge
  12. New York Minite
  13. Stick it
  14. The Hangover
  15. The September Issue
  16. The Devil Wears Prada
  17. Mean Girls
  18. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
  19. ET
  20. Edward Scissorhands
  21. Sweet Home Alabama
  22. Miss Congeniality
  23. Little Miss Sunshine
  24. Mama Mia!
  25. Any Disney or animated movie

Have any other movies in mind that you think should be on the list? Let us know in the comments!

Rida is a fourth year student at the University of Western Ontario and is extremely excited about the opportunity to bring Her Campus to London! She recently changed her major from Finance to English Literature after finally realizing what she wanted to do with her life. Having spent her whole life in the Middle East (Dubai and Saudi Arabia) Rida had no choice but to grow up a shopaholic! Having shifted from the desert to the great ice box that is Canada, she still finds it difficult to adjust to the freezing weather. In her spare time, Rida likes reading, watching way too many shows, stuffed crust pizza and,of course, shopping! Her aspirations are to one day live in Paris and be a writer for Vogue.