UW and its Fine Grad Programs: Would You Stay Here Another 2+ Years?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

UW graduate programs are top-notch. This year, the nursing program was ranked #1 in the country (to be exact, it was tied with the ones at John Hopkins and University of Pennsylvania). Other high-ranked Washington programs included computer science, education and public health. 
Clearly, UW has a bossy repuation, for both undergraduate studies and graduate studies. But, what do you think? Could you come back for more? Or are you ready for a change of scenery? What influences you more- location or school quality?
The list that US News posted is definitely worth a read, especially for those who are even beginning to ponder the world of post-graduate studies. 
But great job, UW! HC Washington’s so proud of you!

Avalon is in her second year at the University of Washington, and currently pursuing a BA in Global Studies. When she's not in class, Avalon works at UWB's Learning Technologies center as a student assistant. She enjoys making lists, eating delicious food, watching movies, and crafting. Avalon's favorite town is probably Cabo San Lucas.