This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

It’s that time of the month ladies! And no I am not talking about that time of the month, I’m talking about “No Shave November”. The time when you see a bunch of furry-faced men and for us lucky ladies the excuse to not shave our legs for a while.

No Shave November is a movement that encourages both men and women to donate money that would have been used to purchase shaving-related product and services to American Cancer Society, which is partner with No Shave November. The overall goal of No Shave November is to embrace one’s hair, as many cancer patients lose theirs, and to generate cancer awareness.

So what are some ways to participate? Well it could be skipping that waxing or threading trip for the month and donating that money to the American Cancer Society. Or you could just let that hair roam free as the selected men below have chose to do. That being said, I’ll let your eyes roam free to the lovely pictures of the men participating and cheers to a happy No Shave November!

More information about the organization: http://www.no-shave.org/

Ricky Martin

Keanu Reeves

Dun Dun Dun… Drumroll please…  Ryan Gosling!

Student at the University of Washington majoring in Business Administration. Lover of TV shows, night owl, and self-professed professional online window shopper. I have a strong interest towards gender studies, entrepreneurship, technology, and pop-culture. Am currently involved with Startup UW, Operation Smile, and ASUW Women's Action Commission.