This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

Name: Erin Engelage 

Year: Freshman

Hometown: Fullerton, CA

Major: Intended Communications and Journalism 

About Erin: Erin is a freshman here on UW’s campus. She is a member of Delta Gamma and when she is at home in California works at Nordstrom’s. Her favorite things are sunrises and sunsets which she loves and “has a thing for” as well as following lots of different blogs and keeping up on Pinterest 

(Erin is on the right)

Favorite Study Spot: “If I have to get stuff done it’s in the basement of my chapter house.”

Best Study Tip: “I put my headphones in but I don’t listen to music. It helps me study and focus.”

Favorite Restaurant on the Ave: “I really like Café on The Ave because you can go there to get a cup of coffee and study or to get food and they have a variety that is really good.” 

Favorite Thing About UW: “Where it’s located and how pretty it is. You have the city close and the urban environment but you also have UW’s campus which is very classic and open. You feel like you aren’t in a hectic environment, it’s the best of both worlds.”