5 Easy Glam Makeup Looks To Try This Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

As the leaves begin to turn orange, red, and gold in the autumn, so do makeup looks! Here are 5 gorgeous ideas to inspire the next time you get dolled up this fall quarter. 

1. Nazanin Kavari

Nazanin Kavari created a stunning contrast by pairing a warm smokey eye with a cool-toned purple lip. A must-try this fall!

2. Carli Bybel

Carli Bybel put her own twist on a traditional warm-toned fall/winter looks by combining a deep teal metallic eyeshadow with a crease that perfectly pairs with the nude lips she chose for this look. Genius! 

3. Irania Rivera

Cut creases are all the rage in the makeup world this year and this look by Irania Rivera combines the 3 musts for the upcoming holidays: glitter, bold lips, and a blinding highlight!

4. Aylin Melisa 

Aylin Melisa proves that soft makeup is not just for Spring and Summer by creating a pinky warm look that is still guaranteed to turn heads at your upcoming Thanksgiving dinner!

5. Valeria Loren 

Lastly, Valeria Loren created this affordable makeup look by pairing an orangey warm eyeshadow look with a deep mauve lip. Simple, stunning, and won’t leave a hole in your wallet—what more can you ask for?

Elly M

Washington '20

Elly is a senior studying Biology at the University of Washington. She has a love for writing, reading, and all things science or beauty related!