We’re Still Not Over These Moments From The Bachelor In Paradise

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

If the Bachelor and Bachelorette aren’t enough to satisfy your reality dating show guilty pleasure, I would recommend starting Bachelor in Paradise. This show consists of former Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants living in Mexico for a second chance at love! This time, there are approximately an equal number guys to girls. Each week, more bachelors and bachelorettes enter the show. At the end of the week, 2 guys, or 2 girls – depending on who there are more of that particular week – get eliminated. The best part of all is that the show airs both Monday (for two hours) and Tuesday! TWO DAYS OF BACHELOR FUN!

Here is a list of the 5 best moments on this season of Bachelor in Paradise:

1. When Ashely set a goal of only crying 3 times.

I understand needing a cry here or there, but Ashely cannot go 1 hour without weeping. Her goal wouldn’t have been met even if she tripled the number.

2. When Josh was sexually attracted to pizza.

The moans were a little much, but I can relate. That pizza did look pretty good.

3. Chad.

Chad was absolutely ridiculous. The fact that he’s so rude and sloppy on national TV is so incredible and is what makes this show so entertaining. The relationship between him and Lace was pretty amazing and I was really rooting for team Chace.

4.  When Grant and Lace got “Grace” tattoos.

To get a tattoo of two names combined on your second date ever is pretty bold, but I guess this entire show is pretty bold.

5.  When the show ended in 3 engagements.

I guess Bachelor in Paradise works! I just don’t know if Carly and Evan will survive after watching the show back. Carly actually vomited from being disgusted by her fiancés kiss after their second date.

all gifs courtesy of giphy.com

Rachel is a junior in Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis. When she's not using her status as a twin as her obvious fun fact, she'll probably tell you that she loves photography, concerts, travel, Buzzfeed, and slaving over clever Instagram captions.