Was Recruitment Awkward?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

You know how, after a long day of sorority rush, you’re so exhausted and hangry that you start to lose track of what you’re saying and every girl turns into a walking pizza? Memorize these girl-flirting pick up lines and you will HUNDO P be able to revive an awkward conversation on the spot, and maybe even discuss something more interesting than “what I did over break!”

Would you rather…(anything)?

Example: Would you rather eat 100 of the world’s spiciest peppers or have to babysit three tarantulas for a week?

What is your spirit food?

If you were a boy for a month, what would you do?

If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?

What classes would you REFUSE to take?

If you were stranded on a desert island, what would be the one thing you’d want with you?

What was the best prank call you ever made?

Lizzie is a sophomore, majoring in Film and Poli Sci at Wash U. She loves sloths, pizza, Tina Fey, and pizza! 
Rachel is a junior in Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis. When she's not using her status as a twin as her obvious fun fact, she'll probably tell you that she loves photography, concerts, travel, Buzzfeed, and slaving over clever Instagram captions.