Teddy Altepeter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

When I asked my friend to describe Teddy, she compared him to a Ken doll. Teddy’s blue eyes and blond mane combination is hard to resist, not to mention his charming aspiration of one day wanting to have a big family. Read on to learn more about this St. Louis native.

Hometown: St. Louis, MO

Major: Healthcare Management. I think I want to consult right out of school.

Relationship Status: Single

Campus Involvement: Soccer. That’s it.

What do you want to be remembered for at WashU? What do I want to be remembered for at WashU? Um. (laughs) I don’t know. Just a nice guy on campus.

What natural gift would you most like to possess? The ability to jump really high.

Who are your favorite fiction heroes? Does it have to be from a book? I have so many! Batman, Tom Sawyer…

What is your ideal first date? Something spontaneous and fun. Nothing too intense. Maybe grab a drink at a bar. Keep it loose.

First thing you notice about a girl? Her face and her eyes.

What is the most confusing thing girls do? I have so many. I live in a house full of women – I have five older sisters. I never understood the guys they chose to date in high school. 

Happiest memory here at WashU? There’s so many. Going out for the first time with all the guys that I live with. I can’t even remember what we did. When we first all started hanging out.

Where do you see yourself in ten years? Hopefully married with a good job. Maybe with a kid or two. I want to have a big family. I think there is something special about that. Maybe I’ll be in St. Louis. I love St. Louis.

Where can we find you on a Saturday night? Out with my friends having a good time hopefully (laughs). Wherever the night takes me.

Rosa Heyman is a senior at Washington University in St. Louis studying Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies and Writing. She has worked as an editorial intern at Black Book Magazine in NYC and St. Louis Magazine, and for the web editor at Redbook Magazine in NYC. A Rhode Island native, Rosa likes reading, writing, Kate Moss, The New York Times' Modern Love columns, Paolo Pellegrin photography, and roller coasters.