This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

Is Ben Higgins, the Bachelor, just not doing it for you? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. This week’s Campus Cutie is fun, laid-back, and ready for anything.

Name: Sam Kramer

Year: Freshman

Hometown: Kansas City, MO

Major: Undecided

Campus Activities: Sigma Nu Fraternity

What would be your theme song if you had one? Bitch Don’t Kill My Vibe (Remix) (ft. Jay Z).

Celebrity crush? Jennifer Aniston.

Any fun hobbies? Sleeping all day everyday. It’s honestly all I do.  

What does your recent search history look like? Not sure…probably physics problems?…Ok physics answers.

Understandable.  What’s your favorite food to eat after a long night out? Jalepeño chips.

What’s the coolest that you brought to school with you? Definitely my Royals Rally towel.. make sure you say Royals World Series towel. The world series part is important.

Biggest pet peeve? People who don’t appreciate Kanye’s genius.

What’s so ‘genius’ about him? Just listen to Yeezus, it speaks for itself.

Best spot on campus?  BD Grill.

What’s your go-to BD meal? : Double cheeseburger with a fried egg…a.k.a. what I eat every night.

Favorite ice cream flavor: Vanilla but ice cream is overall overrated. If I walk into an ice cream store, I’m usually getting a milkshake anyway. Vanilla with chocolate sauce is always the move.

Valid point. OK now answer these next questions as fast as you can:

Would you rather…Have hiccups for the rest of your life OR feel like you need to sneeze and not be able to for the rest of your life? Sneeze because it wouldn’t bother other people but if I was walking around hiccuping everywhere then I definitely wouldn’t have any friends.

Would you rather…Have the ability to read minds (you would be illiterate) OR just have the ability to read? Read minds ‘cause then I could have a way to make unlimited money so I wouldn’t need to read. As long as I could still watch movies and listen to music, then I’m good.

The hardest question you will ever be asked: Side Soup or Side Salad? Neither, I literally hate both of those.

Washington University in St. Louis - class of 2019 Loves cooking, photography, music, and anything puppy related.
Rachel is a junior in Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis. When she's not using her status as a twin as her obvious fun fact, she'll probably tell you that she loves photography, concerts, travel, Buzzfeed, and slaving over clever Instagram captions.