Our HC Holiday Kit Is Here

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

Our HC Holiday Kit is here!! 8 days of Chanukah and 12 days of Christmas have come a little early at HC WashU and we’re not complaining. We have everything you could possibly need to get through the holiday season from the perfect make up for that holiday party to THE fast fix to puffy eyes.

1. The Holiday Look

Source: Instagram @hcbrynmawr

We’ve got Tarte’s Tarteist™ PRO Palette and Lights, Camera, Lashes™ to get you holiday ready! I swear by Tarte’s clay foundation, so I can only imagine how incredible this eyeshadow palette and mascara are. The mascara doesn’t just lengthen, but curls and separates each lash to make your eyes your defining feature this holiday season.

2. Your Fix to Puffy Eyes

Source: Instagram @hercampussiena

Long day at the library? Holiday dinner with the relatives? All-nighter binge on Netflix? We’ve got the fix for you: Alba Botanica’s Cooling Eye Gel. This stuff is a miracle worker. If you’re already addicted to caffeine, you’’l love this- it actually has caffeiene infused in the gel energize and revive your eyes! No more dark circles and puffy eyes!

3.  Hand Cream “For the baddest bitches with the biggest hearts”

I could not love this tag line more. Being’s hand creams are here to save us during the cold winter and have us smelling insanely good with scents like Salted Caramel & Macadamia. This hand cream is as great as the bad bitches it delivers to.

By Sarah Podolsky

Washington University Class of 2019. College of arts and sciences, Psychology major with a minor in Design