This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is from Mamaroneck, New York. You may think he’s just that friendly dude with the nice face, but wait, there’s more! Noah is an environmentally conscious, soccer-playing, hug-loving mama’s boy who really really likes dogs (I know, not cats, what??!) and snuggling with his friends in a mega bed! Keep reading if you think you want to join the mega bed.

Name: Noah Katz

Age: 19

Height: 5’11”

Hair Color: Umber Brown

Major/Minor: Environmental Policy/Anthropology

On Campus Involvement: Member of Alpha Epsilon Pi and WashU Men’s Club Soccer

Relationship Status: Single  

Favorite Place to Eat on Campus: Law School, great carvery and the guys are homies.

Most recently used emojis? Panda, I feel like the panda is a very under appreciated emoji, also I feel like I am most similar to the panda emoji.

A song you can’t get out of your head? Break Free – Ariana Grande

If you could have a pet in your dorm, what would it be and what would you name it? A fat bulldog with a fat name like Roscoe or Chubs.

Guilty pleasure TV show? Mishra sometimes has OC showings in his room, and I’ll occasionally stop by and watch one with him, JJ, and Gauj. Seth is my fave!

What would you say is your best quality? My friendly and outgoing personality.

Who is your celebrity crush? Alex Morgan, she’s amazing.

What is your spirit animal? Probably a panda because like me, they like to chill and eat. They’re also huggable.

Favorite trait in a girl? Her sense of humor. Mostly if she likes my jokes.

Would you rather be perpetually shouting or perpetually whispering?  Perpetually whispering. I already kinda mumble and speak really quietly so I feel like it would’t change much.

What movie/TV character is most like you? Tom Howe.

What are your hidden talents? I can make bowls and vases out of clay. I took two years of clay in high school and a summer class. HMU if you want a bowl ;)

What do you think the hottest trends for Autumn are going to be? T-shirts and pants.

Do you have a celebrity doppleganger? Ryan Gosling.

Cats or dogs? Definitely dogs; cats kinda freak me out. (Ok KATZ)

What was the last book you read? Plato’s Republic: the Sparknotes.

Name a time you embarrassed yourself. I called my twelfth grade math teacher Mom in class. And she actually did reply “yes, son.”

What’s in your Netflix queue? I recently watched Big Hero 6, which was an amazing movie.

Favorite memory from Wash U thus far? Can’t wait for Fall Break.

If you were a food, what would you be? A stack of pancakes because I love pancakes.

Describe your ideal date? She would massage my feet while I eat pancakes. Wow that would be a great date! Thanks for the suggestion Lizzie!

What qualities do you look for in a girl? Down to earth.

What is your go-to pick up line? Hi I’m Noah how’s it going.

Who, at Wash U, would you like to model yourself after? Hunter Flint.

What do you say in awkward situations? I just smile and nod!

What is one thing girls do that you don’t understand? Selfies.

Would you say you are “smooth with the ladies?” Hahaha nah

Drink of choice? Water

Biggest turn on? When a girl is athletic

Biggest turn off? When a girl is mean to my friends

Name one thing you can’t live without? Food

Boxers or briefs? Both

What is one thing you miss most about where you’re from? My mom’s cooking.

What is something that makes you feel #blessed? My tempurpedic mattress.

Do you expect to grow more? I really hope so.

What’s your biggest fear? I don’t like the open ocean. I feel like I could just be eaten by anything. (Like leopard seals!)

Lizzie is a sophomore, majoring in Film and Poli Sci at Wash U. She loves sloths, pizza, Tina Fey, and pizza! 
Rachel is a junior in Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis. When she's not using her status as a twin as her obvious fun fact, she'll probably tell you that she loves photography, concerts, travel, Buzzfeed, and slaving over clever Instagram captions.