Matt Clohisy (2017)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

Matt Clohisy is the whole package: he’s sweet, athletic, cute, and he goes to mass weekly. What more could a girl ask for? Look for him on the baseball field, in a gen chem class, or helping out the less fortunate. He’s also a hometown boy from the STL, so he has some great date ideas up his sleeve. Read on to find out more about this week’s cutie!

Name: Matt Clohisy

Year: Freshman

Hometown: St. Louis

Major: Undecided (possibly engineering or pre-med)

Campus Involvement: Baseball, CSC mass goer, Ruby 1 resident

If you could have anything from 7-11 right now what would it be? Jack Link’s Beef Jerky

Celebrity crush? Erin Andrews and Mila Kunis

Tell me about your first kiss. It was on a golf course at night next to a pond with lit up fountains…so romantic. She was my first girlfriend.

Any weird habits? I have a bad habit of cracking my knuckles. It’s also a pet peeve of mine to waste food so I never do.

Where do you see yourself in ten years? Hopefully I have a stable job and am starting to think about having a family. I definitely want to have kids. I also think it would be awesome to be a doctor and be able to help people out.

What’s your most embarrassing moment? Rear-ending a girl’s car. I happened to be dating her and she happened to be watching. I’m actually a very good driver – I’ve never gotten a ticket.