This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

If you’ve been searching for the perfect Midwestern, good-hearted, Iowa farm boy, whose passions include Diet coke, Salad Fingers, and Hamburger Helper, look no further than Martin Goree!

Q: What song ALWAYS gets you amped?

A: “Wait So Long” by Trampled by Turtles. It’s an Indie Bluegrass country band. Back home in Iowa we crank the speakers and go nuts and flip some cows over and slop the hogs.

Q: Would you rather be invisible for a day or get to fly for a day?

A: Fly.

Q: Why?

A: The distance from the Lofts to campus is finally starting to get ever so slightly irritating. I’m always looking for a cheap way to speed it up.

Q: What is your guilty pleasure?

A: Every time Empire State of Mind gets played, I scream “CONCRETE JUNGLE WET DREAM TOMATO” instead of “Concrete jungle where dreams are made of” and I even do this around strangers. Also, I dab when I sneeze in public.

Q: If you had to describe yourself as a vegetable, which would it be?

A: Eggplant ;)

Q: What’s your favorite conspiracy theory?

A: Toby Flenderson is the Scranton Strangler

Q: Create your own radical nickname.

A: Farty Marty

Q: Describe yourself only using lyrics from High School Musical.

A: I’ve only seen HSM 2 so I’ll just make my own description: Alpha male. Jackhammer. Merciless. Insatiable

Q: What’s the worst part of living with Christina Rao?

A: Sometimes it is frustrating to confront the realities that I am only the second most wonderful and kind person in my suite. Also it means I know the least about Star Wars in my suite.

by Christina Rao

Washington University Class of 2019. College of arts and sciences, Psychology major with a minor in Design