Linus as told by 19 GIFs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

1. You stare at your closet full of dresses that you ordered online and you still aren’t satisfied with your options

vampirediaries.wikia.com

2. You settle on the one that makes you the least disappointed when you think about how it’ll look in pictures

crushable.com

3. You arrive at the arranged meeting place and realize someone’s sister/brother/family friend/prefrosh is inevitably visiting for the occasion so you put on your friendliest face

thegiflibrary.tumblr.com

4. You realize there is a 0% chance you and your friends will get your act together in time to catch the bus by the Loop

goodreads.com

5. Naturally, you strike up a conversation with a cab driver by the Clock Tower and you end up stealing the cab from someone

forums.pokemo.eu

6. Somehow, the 15-minute cab ride comes out to $28.50 and no one in the car has cash but they swear they’ll “Venmo you like right away”

giphy.com

7. You make the rounds reuniting with all the people you saw approximately 2.4 hours ago

ryanseacrest.com

8. You compliment a substantial amount of people you don’t even know on how pretty they look

thebestgifs.blogspot.com

9. No less than 30 minutes into the night, you end up in the ridiculously crowded women’s bathroom

expirationdating.com

10. You briefly consider going into the men’s room…

elitedaily.com

11. But a wise eavesdropper advises you against it

mrrickets.com

12. By the time you get back to the dance floor it’s impossibly slippery, but you don’t think much of it at first

sneakertalk.yuku.com

13. Until you wipe out. Twice. Okay, three times.

elitedaily.com

14. You can feel the kind boy who helped you up (all three times) judging you, but you’re already over it (mostly)

giphy.com

15. You check your group chat, which consists of 97 “where r u” texts

giphy.com

16. Three wipe outs, four bathroom trips, five photo booth attempts, and who knows how many balloon animals sightings later, you decide it’s your time to peace out

glee.wikia.com

17. After a pit stop in BD or the Village, you walk back to your room barefoot and vow to sleep the weekend away

giphy.com

18. With only a punny Instagram caption (and several blurry photos) to show for it, spring Linus 2015 is already over

giphy.com

19. Until the fall, Linus. 

giphy.com

Article cover photo via Facebook.com

Rachel is a junior in Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis. When she's not using her status as a twin as her obvious fun fact, she'll probably tell you that she loves photography, concerts, travel, Buzzfeed, and slaving over clever Instagram captions.
Sydney Davis is a senior at Washington University in St. Louis majoring in Film & Media Studies and minoring in Writing. She loves running, exploring new cities, fashion, boating, and most importantly, Whole Foods.