Former Campus Cuties Get Weird!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

We’ve always known here at Her Campus WashU that we have a talent for spotting talent, but it’s nice to have some physical evidence (in the form of a YouTube masterpiece) of our intuition once in a while. Former Campus Cuties Doug Gleicher and Jordan Krawitz have been hard at work in Hitzeman 34, teaming up to bring you one of the weirdest, most infectious, weirdest music videos ever. So pull the shades down, light some candles and get weird comfortable: Upper West & Jordan Krawitz’s “Let’s Get Weird” Official Video!

To keep further tabs on these weirdos, check them out on Twitter @upperwestmusic and @jordankrawitz93 and visit Upper West’s facebook page

Rosa Heyman is a senior at Washington University in St. Louis studying Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies and Writing. She has worked as an editorial intern at Black Book Magazine in NYC and St. Louis Magazine, and for the web editor at Redbook Magazine in NYC. A Rhode Island native, Rosa likes reading, writing, Kate Moss, The New York Times' Modern Love columns, Paolo Pellegrin photography, and roller coasters.