Favorite Street Style Looks From Paris Haute Couture

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

Favorite Street Style Looks From Spring ’18 Paris Haute Couture

After downloading the Vogue Runway app, my lief has changed dramatically for the better. While there are many great features, my favorite has to be the street style section. This is a photo gallery of style seen outside of the runways like at New York Fashion Week. While I’ve accepted that I will never be able to afford or pull off pretty much any of these outfits, it’s still nice to dream, right? Here are some examples of outfits that are to die for seen outside of Paris Haute Couture Shows, photographed by Phil Oh.

McKenna Hellam

17 year-old model McKenna rocks that biker jacket better than I could even dream of.

Susie Lau

Susie Lau, British fashion writer known for her blog Style Bubble, looks fun and flirty in floral.

Soo Joo Park

Korean model, Soo Joo park, wearing all black with metallic accents is my whole dream aesthetic.

Naomi Campbell

Legendary British Supermodel, Naomi Campbell, in Dior is how I’m tryna be in 2018. 

Izabel Goulart

Former Victoria’s Secret Angel, Izabel Goulart, looking radiant in Valentino. 

By Sophie Taibl

Wash U class of 2021; Majoring in Psychological and Brain Sciences with minors in Art History and Communication Design.