Eric Meller (2016)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

You may recognize this tall, dark, handsome, Florida native from when he picked up your UTrucking boxes from your room… or maybe you saw him killing it in intramural football near the baseball fields. Either way, if you’re looking for someone who’s goofy, laidback, and knows how to have fun, you should definitely get to know Eric Meller. Did I mention he looks breathtaking in a toga?

Grade: Sophomore.

Hometown: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

Major: Biology major, economics minor, and pre-med.

How did you get involved with UTrucking? It just seemed like a great opportunity and also a good way to make some money.

You don’t mind leaving school late and coming back early? Nah, I like hanging out with all my friends.

What is your favorite movie or TV show? Entourage, hands down.

Even after Adrian Grenier visited campus and filled up your entire newsfeed? Especially after he visited campus.

What is the most daring thing you’ve done all semester?  I got robbed and my phone was stolen… Does that count?

I’m not really sure where that falls. Speaking of phones, why do you have a Droid? I love my Droid. Stop hating on it.

What’s the first thing you notice about a person? Probably their posture. I don’t know why, but I always notice how people carry themselves.

Do you think you have good posture? I have wonderful posture.

Is there anything that you can’t live without? Definitely my calendar… I don’t think I could keep anything straight without it

Coffee or tea? Iced coffee.

So, Ted Drewes… Overrated? So overrated. Rather get froyo any day.

What’s your favorite place to get froyo? Orange Leaf – I love those little bubbles that pop when you eat them.

Do you have a guilty pleasure? Other than those little bubbles of course… Cleaning. Some people think I have OCD because my room is spotless.

Sydney Davis is a senior at Washington University in St. Louis majoring in Film & Media Studies and minoring in Writing. She loves running, exploring new cities, fashion, boating, and most importantly, Whole Foods.