Definitive Ranking Of Early 2000s TV Boyfriends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

5) Chuck from Gossip Girl–ik this is a controversial choice but who can forget when chuck assaults little J in season 1??? simply cannot get passed that.

4) Dean from Gilmore Girls: ultimate WOAT. didn’t support Rory’s dreams or love of reading. all he wanted was a housewife, which Rory was NOT #feministshatedean

3) Seth Cohen from The OC: the spider-man kiss. that’s all.

2) Jess from Gilmore Girls. okay Jess would be number one in my eyes except for the fact that this is tv BOYFRIEND. if it was tv sexual tension, he would be #1. At first glance, jess is everything your teenage heart could want: he’s a bad boy who loves to read and maybe isn’t so bad after all. unfortunately, rory and him don’t work out (the revival did us dirty) and this list is made for TRUE LOVE

1) Pacey from Dawson’s Creek. first off all, if you haven’t seen dawson’s creek, you’re MISSING.OUT. As long as you can look past how annoying dawson is, watching Pacey and Joey’s relationship blossom from hate to friendship to love is everything. also, HE LOVES HER SO MUCH!!!!!

Laura Palacino is a sophomore studying business at Wash U. Her hobbies include shopping, working out, eating and watching Netflix. Fun fact she has been to 35 concerts and has never seen the snow.