Her Campus Wash U Campus Cuties

• Harrison Silverstein (2018)

When he’s not hunkered down in the library (double major!) or holding down court in Umrath, you can find this week’s Campus Cutie chowing...

• Perry Skolnick (2018)

If you’re ever in the mood to take a stroll around NYC with a teacup pig, this Campus Cutie is your guy. Hailing from the Big Apple – not...

• David Wasserstein (2018)

The next time you’re trying to make your way into a Kappa Sig party, be sure to drop this Campus Cutie’s name at the door. If you hate Siri...

• Clinton Hooks (2017)

If you swoon at tall, goofy California boys, then this week’s Campus Cutie is your man. Clinton Hooks is a guard for the Wash U basketball...

• Landon Lichtenstein (2018)

If you’re looking for a spunky, outgoing, self-proclaimed ‘perfect-to-bring-home-to-mother’ type of boy, then look no further. Landon...

• Max Sassouni (2018)

Hailing from the great town of Great Neck, NY, this week’s Campus Cutie is a family man with a soft spot for dogs. He has two sisters, so...

• Sam Taubenfeld (2018)

Do you like Ross from Friends ? Then you’ll love this week’s Campus Cutie. Born and raised in NYC, this super involved freshman not only...

• Alexander Nassar (2018)

Originally hailing from Lebanon, Alex is the epitome of "tall, dark, and handsome." Not to mention he has a great sense of style, which...

• Chukwu Onejeme (2018)

When he’s not offering his suitemates a sweet shower rendition of Trey Songz, this jock can be seen at the track doing 110 high hurdles and...

• Patrick Edwards (2015)

This week’s Campus Cutie hails from sunny Los Angeles. When he’s not blasting Calvin Harris and David Guetta (and possibly singing along),...

• Zack Stein (2018)

This week’s Campus Cutie hails from the Big Apple. I can tell you from personal experience that this city kid has matured a lot since his...

• Max Cohen (2018)

Hold on to your yamakas ladies, this week’s Campus Cutie is a freshman N.J.B. to die for; he’s the one your grandma dreams you’ll end up...

• Jamie Swimmer (2017)

Does this cutie's face look familiar? That's probably because he's the twin of fellow WUSTL sophomore, Allison Swimmer. A recent transfer...

• Noah Figman (2017)

Noah is a humble, fun-loving sophomore who hails from the East Coast. He loves the outdoors, but when he isn’t lounging outside, you can...

• Micah Gordon (2015)

This week’s Campus Cutie is comfortable enough in his own skin to shake it to the newest T Swift track, watch trashy teen TV, and...

• Zack Miller (2017)

This week’s campus cutie is a sophomore hailing from Cleveland, Ohio. Zack Miller is a sweet, charismatic guy who lives to make you laugh...

• Conor Homscheid (2015)

Ladies, ladies, ladies- meet your dream boy. Hailing from the Northeast, Conor is the guy you've been waiting for. He's wordly- a solid mix...

• Ben Auerbach (2017)

Ben Auerbach can serenade you with a J.T. classic while attempting to find the cure to diabetes. Are you swooning yet? Quirky, charismatic...

• Dan Schuman (2015)

Looking for a worldly, outdoorsy future entrepreneur who can juggle? Well too bad, because Dan Schuman is currently studying abroad in...

• John Kubinak (2016)

Meet John Kubinak and join the dozens of other WUSTL girls who are crushing, hard. He can tutor you in comp sci, carry your heavy boxes on...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style