Her Campus Wash U Campus Cuties

• Tom Howe (2018)

Who’s that guy smiling really aggressively at you? It’s probably this week’s Campus Cutie, Tom Howe. This ultra friendly, low-key genius...

• Ari Salzberg (2018)

This week’s Campus Cutie cooks breakfast like a pro, prefers tank top weather, loves basketball and chai lattés, and thinks his passionate...

• James Harvey (2017)

Have you always had a thing for the class clown? Then you’ll love this week’s campus cutie. Bearded, hilarious and a little bit of a hot...

• Teddy Freedman (2017)

Dreamy, 6’2", can code a website and often described as “tall, dark and handsome.” You didn’t think this existed in real life at WUSTL, did...

• John Carney (2016)

Must like: Survivor , badgers, hangin' out by Millbrook Pool on a sunny day and warm vacation destinations (shouldn't be a problem) among...

• Adrian Levitt (2018)

Do you like the Philadelphia 76ers? Are you into guys who are, like, a quarter Canadian? If you answered yes to any of the preceding...

• Will Eisenberg (2018)

I know what you’re thinking: I’ll never find a 6’2”, Auburn-haired, ChiBROtle-loving, Romance Language aficionado who lives in an apartment...

• Harrison Silverstein (2018)

When he’s not hunkered down in the library (double major!) or holding down court in Umrath, you can find this week’s Campus Cutie chowing...

• Perry Skolnick (2018)

If you’re ever in the mood to take a stroll around NYC with a teacup pig, this Campus Cutie is your guy. Hailing from the Big Apple – not...

• David Wasserstein (2018)

The next time you’re trying to make your way into a Kappa Sig party, be sure to drop this Campus Cutie’s name at the door. If you hate Siri...

• Clinton Hooks (2017)

If you swoon at tall, goofy California boys, then this week’s Campus Cutie is your man. Clinton Hooks is a guard for the Wash U basketball...

• Landon Lichtenstein (2018)

If you’re looking for a spunky, outgoing, self-proclaimed ‘perfect-to-bring-home-to-mother’ type of boy, then look no further. Landon...

• Max Sassouni (2018)

Hailing from the great town of Great Neck, NY, this week’s Campus Cutie is a family man with a soft spot for dogs. He has two sisters, so...

• Sam Taubenfeld (2018)

Do you like Ross from Friends ? Then you’ll love this week’s Campus Cutie. Born and raised in NYC, this super involved freshman not only...

• Alexander Nassar (2018)

Originally hailing from Lebanon, Alex is the epitome of "tall, dark, and handsome." Not to mention he has a great sense of style, which...

• Chukwu Onejeme (2018)

When he’s not offering his suitemates a sweet shower rendition of Trey Songz, this jock can be seen at the track doing 110 high hurdles and...

• Patrick Edwards (2015)

This week’s Campus Cutie hails from sunny Los Angeles. When he’s not blasting Calvin Harris and David Guetta (and possibly singing along),...

• Zack Stein (2018)

This week’s Campus Cutie hails from the Big Apple. I can tell you from personal experience that this city kid has matured a lot since his...

• Max Cohen (2018)

Hold on to your yamakas ladies, this week’s Campus Cutie is a freshman N.J.B. to die for; he’s the one your grandma dreams you’ll end up...

• Jamie Swimmer (2017)

Does this cutie's face look familiar? That's probably because he's the twin of fellow WUSTL sophomore, Allison Swimmer. A recent transfer...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style