Her Campus Wash U Campus Cuties

• Sam Taubenfeld (2018)

Do you like Ross from Friends ? Then you’ll love this week’s Campus Cutie. Born and raised in NYC, this super involved freshman not only...

• Alexander Nassar (2018)

Originally hailing from Lebanon, Alex is the epitome of "tall, dark, and handsome." Not to mention he has a great sense of style, which...

• Chukwu Onejeme (2018)

When he’s not offering his suitemates a sweet shower rendition of Trey Songz, this jock can be seen at the track doing 110 high hurdles and...

• Patrick Edwards (2015)

This week’s Campus Cutie hails from sunny Los Angeles. When he’s not blasting Calvin Harris and David Guetta (and possibly singing along),...

• Zack Stein (2018)

This week’s Campus Cutie hails from the Big Apple. I can tell you from personal experience that this city kid has matured a lot since his...

• Max Cohen (2018)

Hold on to your yamakas ladies, this week’s Campus Cutie is a freshman N.J.B. to die for; he’s the one your grandma dreams you’ll end up...

• Jamie Swimmer (2017)

Does this cutie's face look familiar? That's probably because he's the twin of fellow WUSTL sophomore, Allison Swimmer. A recent transfer...

• Noah Figman (2017)

Noah is a humble, fun-loving sophomore who hails from the East Coast. He loves the outdoors, but when he isn’t lounging outside, you can...

• Micah Gordon (2015)

This week’s Campus Cutie is comfortable enough in his own skin to shake it to the newest T Swift track, watch trashy teen TV, and...

• Zack Miller (2017)

This week’s campus cutie is a sophomore hailing from Cleveland, Ohio. Zack Miller is a sweet, charismatic guy who lives to make you laugh...

• Conor Homscheid (2015)

Ladies, ladies, ladies- meet your dream boy. Hailing from the Northeast, Conor is the guy you've been waiting for. He's wordly- a solid mix...

• Ben Auerbach (2017)

Ben Auerbach can serenade you with a J.T. classic while attempting to find the cure to diabetes. Are you swooning yet? Quirky, charismatic...

• Dan Schuman (2015)

Looking for a worldly, outdoorsy future entrepreneur who can juggle? Well too bad, because Dan Schuman is currently studying abroad in...

• John Kubinak (2016)

Meet John Kubinak and join the dozens of other WUSTL girls who are crushing, hard. He can tutor you in comp sci, carry your heavy boxes on...

• Ross Putterman (2015)

This week's Campus Cutie might actually be the cutest cutie in all the land. Not only is Ross Putterman a WUSTL Varsity Tennis all star and...

• Sam Van Doren (2015)

Meet Sam Van Doren, a St. Louis native and transfer student from Trinity College. Sam, also known as Svd, is truly a Renaissance man – he...

• Jake Shapiro (2017)

If you are looking to meet a cute boy on campus, Jake Shapiro is your man. He is a charming freshman from New York City and a former Campus...

• Emilio Ramos (2014)

You might have spotted this Career Center cover boy’s face featured online for his USA Today graphic design and creative marketing...

• Gus Passov (2017)

Are you in search of a goofy, fun-loving guy who also has a sensitive side? Look no further. Gus Passov is a catch. Hailing from Irvington...

• Bobby Stanell (2015)

Are you looking for the all-American boy next door? A future accountant? A man with a sophisticated palate and a hatred of birds? If so,...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style