Her Campus Wash U Campus Celebrities

• Erica Sloan (2017)

Meet Erica Sloan, this week's Campus Celeb. Erica is currently Editor-in-chief and President of Wash U’s Spoon University chapter, a...

• Elysa Neumann (2015)

You know those nearly nude photos with a conveniently-placed heart? Yeah, that’s Reflections doing their PR magic. Eating Disorder...

• Jenn Purisch (2015)

Forget about Insomnia Cookies and Dough to Door, Confections by Cookie is what it's all about. Senior Jenn Purisch created this company...

• Arjun Vij (2016)

You have probably heard of those PE courses that are highly sought after during registration time. Not only are they a fun way to earn a...

• Madison Blau (2016)

With each sorority recently welcoming in its latest pledge class, new members are excited to show off their letters with cool t-shirts and...

• Gabrielle Aaron (2016)

If you can't eat all the delicious food in the world on a regular basis, why not indulge in some jaw-dropping food photography? Junior...

• Felice Segall (2017)

Looking for a part-time job or internship during the school year? Want to further your career or make some cash on the side while pursuing...

• Lexi Levin (2014)

Meet this week’s Campus Celeb, Lexi Levin. This alumna is funny, outgoing, and always the first one to start a friendly conversation. Not...

• Lily Sullivan (2016)

Whether you’re into fashion or not, you should pick up a copy of Wash U’s very own Armour Magazine. Not only does each issue feature...

• Taylor Levy (2016)

This picture is the most you'll be seeing of this week's Campus Celeb for a while. Junior Taylor Levy has been studying abroad in...

• Heather Jin (2016)

You may have heard of the Student Sustainability Fund, also known as the SSF, or I know you have at least seen all the board members' new...

• Liz Perkins (2015)

Liz Perkins has a gift for painting. For those of you who have not ventured beyond Holmes or the Brookings Arch, this week's Campus Celeb...

• Jordan Cohen-Kaplan (2018)

It’s a bird... it’s a plane.. it’s this week’s Campus Celeb! Not only has he already declared a major and a minor (woah, he’s only a...

• Ishi Metkar (2016)

Ever find yourself wondering what freshman year was like for other students? Well, junior Ishi Metkar is here to show you just that. She’s...

• Jordan Finkelstein (2016)

With the recent announcement of the Fall WILD artist, some of you may be curious about who actually picks these performers and puts...

• Charlotte Gordon (2016)

For those of you who don’t already know this fashionable blonde bombshell, learn fast. As if she wasn’t already famous enough, Charlotte...

• JJ Lin (2016)

With WILD now less than a week away, it’s important to remember that Wash U’s most famous concert doesn’t come together by itself! That’s...

• Maddie Welsh (2016)

Meet this week’s campus celeb, Maddie Welsh. Just last week, she and her two teammates won the Clinton Global Initiative University...

• Henna Mishra (2015)

Some people are just famous for being famous. Henna Mishra is kinda like that. Complete with Cali swag, this Indian chick has graced WashU...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style