Her Campus Wash U Campus Celebrities

• Cory Steinberg (2017)

Sexual violence is a major concern on college campuses across the United States. With this in mind, Wash U students and faculty are...

• Erica Sloan (2017)

Meet Erica Sloan, this week's Campus Celeb. Erica is currently Editor-in-chief and President of Wash U’s Spoon University chapter, a...

• Elysa Neumann (2015)

You know those nearly nude photos with a conveniently-placed heart? Yeah, that’s Reflections doing their PR magic. Eating Disorder...

• Jenn Purisch (2015)

Forget about Insomnia Cookies and Dough to Door, Confections by Cookie is what it's all about. Senior Jenn Purisch created this company...

• Arjun Vij (2016)

You have probably heard of those PE courses that are highly sought after during registration time. Not only are they a fun way to earn a...

• Madison Blau (2016)

With each sorority recently welcoming in its latest pledge class, new members are excited to show off their letters with cool t-shirts and...

• Gabrielle Aaron (2016)

If you can't eat all the delicious food in the world on a regular basis, why not indulge in some jaw-dropping food photography? Junior...

• Felice Segall (2017)

Looking for a part-time job or internship during the school year? Want to further your career or make some cash on the side while pursuing...

• Lexi Levin (2014)

Meet this week’s Campus Celeb, Lexi Levin. This alumna is funny, outgoing, and always the first one to start a friendly conversation. Not...

• Lily Sullivan (2016)

Whether you’re into fashion or not, you should pick up a copy of Wash U’s very own Armour Magazine. Not only does each issue feature...

• Taylor Levy (2016)

This picture is the most you'll be seeing of this week's Campus Celeb for a while. Junior Taylor Levy has been studying abroad in...

• Heather Jin (2016)

You may have heard of the Student Sustainability Fund, also known as the SSF, or I know you have at least seen all the board members' new...

• Liz Perkins (2015)

Liz Perkins has a gift for painting. For those of you who have not ventured beyond Holmes or the Brookings Arch, this week's Campus Celeb...

• Jordan Cohen-Kaplan (2018)

It’s a bird... it’s a plane.. it’s this week’s Campus Celeb! Not only has he already declared a major and a minor (woah, he’s only a...

• Ishi Metkar (2016)

Ever find yourself wondering what freshman year was like for other students? Well, junior Ishi Metkar is here to show you just that. She’s...

• Jordan Finkelstein (2016)

With the recent announcement of the Fall WILD artist, some of you may be curious about who actually picks these performers and puts...

• Charlotte Gordon (2016)

For those of you who don’t already know this fashionable blonde bombshell, learn fast. As if she wasn’t already famous enough, Charlotte...

• JJ Lin (2016)

With WILD now less than a week away, it’s important to remember that Wash U’s most famous concert doesn’t come together by itself! That’s...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style