Her Campus Wash U Campus Celebrities

• Taylor Levy (2016)

This picture is the most you'll be seeing of this week's Campus Celeb for a while. Junior Taylor Levy has been studying abroad in...

• Heather Jin (2016)

You may have heard of the Student Sustainability Fund, also known as the SSF, or I know you have at least seen all the board members' new...

• Liz Perkins (2015)

Liz Perkins has a gift for painting. For those of you who have not ventured beyond Holmes or the Brookings Arch, this week's Campus Celeb...

• Jordan Cohen-Kaplan (2018)

It’s a bird... it’s a plane.. it’s this week’s Campus Celeb! Not only has he already declared a major and a minor (woah, he’s only a...

• Ishi Metkar (2016)

Ever find yourself wondering what freshman year was like for other students? Well, junior Ishi Metkar is here to show you just that. She’s...

• Jordan Finkelstein (2016)

With the recent announcement of the Fall WILD artist, some of you may be curious about who actually picks these performers and puts...

• Charlotte Gordon (2016)

For those of you who don’t already know this fashionable blonde bombshell, learn fast. As if she wasn’t already famous enough, Charlotte...

• JJ Lin (2016)

With WILD now less than a week away, it’s important to remember that Wash U’s most famous concert doesn’t come together by itself! That’s...

• Maddie Welsh (2016)

Meet this week’s campus celeb, Maddie Welsh. Just last week, she and her two teammates won the Clinton Global Initiative University...

• Henna Mishra (2015)

Some people are just famous for being famous. Henna Mishra is kinda like that. Complete with Cali swag, this Indian chick has graced WashU...

• Ramona Durham (2017)

Meet Ramona Durham, campus sweetheart and freshman local celebrity. When she’s not working furiously in the library, you can find her at...