Her Campus Wash U Campus Celebrities

• Leah Robinson (2018)

There are few things more frustrating than getting a bad registration time or an unlucky housing lottery number. Unfortunately for this...

• Talia Laifer (2018)

As you’ve probably noticed, chokers are making a comeback, and girls everywhere are scrambling to find their black and rainbow duds from...

• Brooke Hamroff (2014)

You may recognize Brooke Hamroff from her famous #NUGGETS Instagrams (see pic below), or maybe you heard about how she made her way from...

• Lillie Toaspern (2015)

How cool would it be to say a pro soccer player began their career playing on Wash U's women's team?! Senior Lillie Toaspern will find out...

• Cory Steinberg (2017)

Sexual violence is a major concern on college campuses across the United States. With this in mind, Wash U students and faculty are...

• Erica Sloan (2017)

Meet Erica Sloan, this week's Campus Celeb. Erica is currently Editor-in-chief and President of Wash U’s Spoon University chapter, a...

• Elysa Neumann (2015)

You know those nearly nude photos with a conveniently-placed heart? Yeah, that’s Reflections doing their PR magic. Eating Disorder...

• Jenn Purisch (2015)

Forget about Insomnia Cookies and Dough to Door, Confections by Cookie is what it's all about. Senior Jenn Purisch created this company...

• Arjun Vij (2016)

You have probably heard of those PE courses that are highly sought after during registration time. Not only are they a fun way to earn a...

• Madison Blau (2016)

With each sorority recently welcoming in its latest pledge class, new members are excited to show off their letters with cool t-shirts and...

• Gabrielle Aaron (2016)

If you can't eat all the delicious food in the world on a regular basis, why not indulge in some jaw-dropping food photography? Junior...

• Felice Segall (2017)

Looking for a part-time job or internship during the school year? Want to further your career or make some cash on the side while pursuing...

• Lexi Levin (2014)

Meet this week’s Campus Celeb, Lexi Levin. This alumna is funny, outgoing, and always the first one to start a friendly conversation. Not...

• Lily Sullivan (2016)

Whether you’re into fashion or not, you should pick up a copy of Wash U’s very own Armour Magazine. Not only does each issue feature...

• Taylor Levy (2016)

This picture is the most you'll be seeing of this week's Campus Celeb for a while. Junior Taylor Levy has been studying abroad in...

• Heather Jin (2016)

You may have heard of the Student Sustainability Fund, also known as the SSF, or I know you have at least seen all the board members' new...

• Liz Perkins (2015)

Liz Perkins has a gift for painting. For those of you who have not ventured beyond Holmes or the Brookings Arch, this week's Campus Celeb...

• Jordan Cohen-Kaplan (2018)

It’s a bird... it’s a plane.. it’s this week’s Campus Celeb! Not only has he already declared a major and a minor (woah, he’s only a...

• Ishi Metkar (2016)

Ever find yourself wondering what freshman year was like for other students? Well, junior Ishi Metkar is here to show you just that. She’s...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style