Her Campus Wash U Campus Celebrities

• Gabrielle Aaron (2016)

If you can't eat all the delicious food in the world on a regular basis, why not indulge in some jaw-dropping food photography? Junior...

• Felice Segall (2017)

Looking for a part-time job or internship during the school year? Want to further your career or make some cash on the side while pursuing...

• Lexi Levin (2014)

Meet this week’s Campus Celeb, Lexi Levin. This alumna is funny, outgoing, and always the first one to start a friendly conversation. Not...

• Lily Sullivan (2016)

Whether you’re into fashion or not, you should pick up a copy of Wash U’s very own Armour Magazine. Not only does each issue feature...

• Taylor Levy (2016)

This picture is the most you'll be seeing of this week's Campus Celeb for a while. Junior Taylor Levy has been studying abroad in...

• Heather Jin (2016)

You may have heard of the Student Sustainability Fund, also known as the SSF, or I know you have at least seen all the board members' new...

• Liz Perkins (2015)

Liz Perkins has a gift for painting. For those of you who have not ventured beyond Holmes or the Brookings Arch, this week's Campus Celeb...

• Jordan Cohen-Kaplan (2018)

It’s a bird... it’s a plane.. it’s this week’s Campus Celeb! Not only has he already declared a major and a minor (woah, he’s only a...

• Ishi Metkar (2016)

Ever find yourself wondering what freshman year was like for other students? Well, junior Ishi Metkar is here to show you just that. She’s...

• Jordan Finkelstein (2016)

With the recent announcement of the Fall WILD artist, some of you may be curious about who actually picks these performers and puts...

• Charlotte Gordon (2016)

For those of you who don’t already know this fashionable blonde bombshell, learn fast. As if she wasn’t already famous enough, Charlotte...

• JJ Lin (2016)

With WILD now less than a week away, it’s important to remember that Wash U’s most famous concert doesn’t come together by itself! That’s...

• Maddie Welsh (2016)

Meet this week’s campus celeb, Maddie Welsh. Just last week, she and her two teammates won the Clinton Global Initiative University...

• Henna Mishra (2015)

Some people are just famous for being famous. Henna Mishra is kinda like that. Complete with Cali swag, this Indian chick has graced WashU...

• Ramona Durham (2017)

Meet Ramona Durham, campus sweetheart and freshman local celebrity. When she’s not working furiously in the library, you can find her at...

• Lizzie McIvor (2017)

This week's campus celeb goes to Reflections, an organization that raises awareness about body image and encourages healthy behavior for...

• Shea Gouldd (2017)

Meet Shea Gouldd, business school freshman, Liggett-Koenig College Council President, Phi Gamma Nu brother, and did I mention she owns her...

• Connor Roach (2016)

Meet Connor Roach, better known as Roach or Roché. You might recognize him mixing tracks at WILD or by his Saturday night dance moves on...

• Henry Cummings (2017)

Meet Renaissance man, Henry Cummings. You’ll find him either winning games on the soccer field or winning women’s hearts with his...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style