Her Campus Wash U Campus Celebrities

• Felice Segall (2017)

Looking for a part-time job or internship during the school year? Want to further your career or make some cash on the side while pursuing...

• Lexi Levin (2014)

Meet this week’s Campus Celeb, Lexi Levin. This alumna is funny, outgoing, and always the first one to start a friendly conversation. Not...

• Lily Sullivan (2016)

Whether you’re into fashion or not, you should pick up a copy of Wash U’s very own Armour Magazine. Not only does each issue feature...

• Taylor Levy (2016)

This picture is the most you'll be seeing of this week's Campus Celeb for a while. Junior Taylor Levy has been studying abroad in...

• Heather Jin (2016)

You may have heard of the Student Sustainability Fund, also known as the SSF, or I know you have at least seen all the board members' new...

• Liz Perkins (2015)

Liz Perkins has a gift for painting. For those of you who have not ventured beyond Holmes or the Brookings Arch, this week's Campus Celeb...

• Jordan Cohen-Kaplan (2018)

It’s a bird... it’s a plane.. it’s this week’s Campus Celeb! Not only has he already declared a major and a minor (woah, he’s only a...

• Ishi Metkar (2016)

Ever find yourself wondering what freshman year was like for other students? Well, junior Ishi Metkar is here to show you just that. She’s...

• Jordan Finkelstein (2016)

With the recent announcement of the Fall WILD artist, some of you may be curious about who actually picks these performers and puts...

• Charlotte Gordon (2016)

For those of you who don’t already know this fashionable blonde bombshell, learn fast. As if she wasn’t already famous enough, Charlotte...

• JJ Lin (2016)

With WILD now less than a week away, it’s important to remember that Wash U’s most famous concert doesn’t come together by itself! That’s...

• Maddie Welsh (2016)

Meet this week’s campus celeb, Maddie Welsh. Just last week, she and her two teammates won the Clinton Global Initiative University...

• Henna Mishra (2015)

Some people are just famous for being famous. Henna Mishra is kinda like that. Complete with Cali swag, this Indian chick has graced WashU...

• Ramona Durham (2017)

Meet Ramona Durham, campus sweetheart and freshman local celebrity. When she’s not working furiously in the library, you can find her at...

• Lizzie McIvor (2017)

This week's campus celeb goes to Reflections, an organization that raises awareness about body image and encourages healthy behavior for...

• Shea Gouldd (2017)

Meet Shea Gouldd, business school freshman, Liggett-Koenig College Council President, Phi Gamma Nu brother, and did I mention she owns her...

• Connor Roach (2016)

Meet Connor Roach, better known as Roach or Roché. You might recognize him mixing tracks at WILD or by his Saturday night dance moves on...

• Henry Cummings (2017)

Meet Renaissance man, Henry Cummings. You’ll find him either winning games on the soccer field or winning women’s hearts with his...

• Reid Petty (2017)

Want to meet one of the friendliest faces in the freshman class? Then Reid Petty is your man. You can find him walking around in a power...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style