Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Wash U Celebrities

Charlotte Gordon (2016)

By Kiki Somers
May 1, 2014 - 12:30pm

For those of you who don’t already know this fashionable blonde bombshell, learn fast. As if she wasn’t already famous enough, Charlotte Gordon recently began selling her chic jewelry via Instagram and it’s been a huge hit – girls all over WUSTL are pining for her next piece to debut. Name: Charlotte Gordon Hometown: Los Angeles, CA Year: Sophomore Major: Psychology Minor: Communication Design Company Instagram: charlottegordonjewelry   READ MORE

JJ Lin (2016)

By Gabi Stone
April 18, 2014 - 4:07pm

With WILD now less than a week away, it’s important to remember that Wash U’s most famous concert doesn’t come together by itself! That’s where JJ Linn comes in. As the Social Programming Board’s WILD Director, he’s in charge of making sure your WILD is, well, wild. Name: JJ Linn Year: Sophomore Major: Economics and Finance Double Major READ MORE

Maddie Welsh (2016)

By rebeccamanning
March 30, 2014 - 11:40pm

Meet this week’s campus celeb, Maddie Welsh.  Just last week, she and her two teammates won the Clinton Global Initiative University Commitments Challenge in Arizona. She hopes that with their team’s idea, they can create a texting service that will help family members reconnect after a disaster. Basically, Maddie’s a rock star who is going to change the world. Read on to learn about her and her amazing work! Name: Maddie Welsh Year: Sophomore Major: International and Area Studies READ MORE

Henna Mishra (2015)

By Jessica Hyman
March 8, 2014 - 6:19pm

Some people are just famous for being famous. Henna Mishra is kinda like that. Complete with Cali swag, this Indian chick has graced WashU with her presence and valuable social skills. While she throws a good party, Henna is also serious about her studies and can be found in the B-School where she studies marketing or the Psych Building. I may be biased, having been her roommate for all of college, but you should definitely get to know this girl if you haven't already. Or just follow her on Twitter @henhau5. Name: Henna Mishra. READ MORE

Ramona Durham (2017)

By rebeccamanning
February 28, 2014 - 12:03pm

Meet Ramona Durham, campus sweetheart and freshman local celebrity.  When she’s not working furiously in the library, you can find her at one of the seven extracurriculars she’s involved in or just hanging out with her friends in BD.  She’s probably friended you on Facebook and may say hi to you even if you’ve never met.  Despite being BME and belonging to every possible club, Ramona still seems to have the college social life down to a t.  Read on to hear about this week’s campus celebrity Ramona. Name: Ramona Durham READ MORE

Lizzie McIvor (2017)

By meghangunn
February 22, 2014 - 8:42pm

This week's campus celeb goes to Reflections, an organization that raises awareness about body image and encourages healthy behavior for the entire student body. The group recently held "eating disorder awareness week;" you might have seen the photos on Facebook of students holding "love your body" signs over their naked bods...freshman photo shoot participant Lizzie McIvor fills us in on the what and why of their most recent project. READ MORE

Shea Gouldd (2017)

By emily.m.rubin
November 25, 2013 - 11:48am

Meet Shea Gouldd, business school freshman, Liggett-Koenig College Council President, Phi Gamma Nu brother, and did I mention she owns her bakery?  Shea has a passion that led her to start her own business and win the National Federation of Independent Business’ 2013 Young Entrepreneur Award! She even donates 10% of all profits to charity… How cool is that? With a bakery that is rated number one on Urbanspoon in Delray Florida, you will definitely want to get to know this week’s Campus Celeb! Name: Shea Gouldd. READ MORE

Connor Roach (2016)

By Nicole Andrzejewski
November 15, 2013 - 2:31pm

Meet Connor Roach, better known as Roach or Roché.  You might recognize him mixing tracks at WILD or by his Saturday night dance moves on stage at Harry's. When he’s not producing music in his room, you’ll find him studying American culture in Olin or doing community service with his frat, AEPI. Connor is also taking a short break from varsity soccer, which he played through his freshman year and plans to continue starting in the spring. Hometown: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Grade: Sophomore READ MORE

Henry Cummings (2017)

By Nicole Andrzejewski
November 3, 2013 - 2:08pm

Meet Renaissance man, Henry Cummings. You’ll find him either winning games on the soccer field or winning women’s hearts with his serenading singing voice. As a vital member of the both the men’s soccer team and The Stereotypes All Male A Capella Group, Henry is an involved and passionate member of the Wash U community. Oh, and he likes to meditate. Hometown: Shorewood, Wisconsin. Grade: Freshman. Potential Major: music and business. READ MORE

Reid Petty (2017)

By Nicole Andrzejewski
October 29, 2013 - 5:05pm

Want to meet one of the friendliest faces in the freshman class? Then Reid Petty is your man. You can find him walking around in a power suit, watching the latest romantic comedies, or scaling Missouri’s largest cliffs. No matter what he’s doing, this saxophone playing, B-school member will not fail to impress you. Oh, and if you need some financial advice, be sure to hit him up. Reid is the Treasurer for the Class of 2017. Hometown: Mendham, New Jersey. Grade: Freshman. READ MORE