Best Desserts at Cherry Tree

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

Personally, I’m not a huge fan of the actual food at BD (it’s a little oily for my taste). The desserts, however, are amazing. I don’t know if that’s actually a good thing because I spend a little more time looking at desserts in the case at Cherry Tree than I would like to. Even though pretty much every dessert at Cherry Tree is amazing, there are my five favorites…

5. Chocolate Chip Cookie

You can’t really go wrong with a chocolate chip cookie, especially not when it’s warm and gooey.

4. Chocolate Truffle Cookie

Rich and yummy. Need I say more?

3. Chocolate Pudding Cup

You think it’s just some chocolate pudding, but then you get to the bottom and there is a brownie, and you’re like thank you Cherry Tree chefs.

2. Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookie

Every time I see it, I get it (it’s a rule I have for myself). My issue with this though is that they have it four days in a row and then not again for weeks and I’m like ahhhhhhhhh

1. DRUMROLLLLLLLLLLLLL….Dirt Cake

I’ve only had it once during Halloween, and now I’ve been counting down the days until next Halloween so I can have it again. Also shoutout to whoever does the cute desserts for holidays

***Disclaimer: I really like chocolate

By Anastasia Kadiyala

Giphy.com

Wash U class of 2021; Majoring in Psychological and Brain Sciences with minors in Art History and Communication Design.