Best Apps For Flash Sales And Other Deals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

Calling all shopaholics! Is your retail therapy getting a bit too expensive? Lucky for you, these great apps allow you to get the best deals on all the clothes and other items you love!

HauteLook

An extension of Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook alerts you of flash sales, or “events,” for your favorite designers and brands. In addition to clothing and accessories, HauteLook also has flash sales for beauty products, decor and home appliances.

Rue La La

In addition to flash sales, Rue La La also allows its users to search for items by category that might not be listed in the sale events. Serious shoppers can also see upcoming flash sale events and even add them to their calendars!

Gilt

Similarly to Rue La La, Gilt also allows for users to search for specific items by category (dresses, jeans, sweaters, etc.) Users can also choose to follow certain brands, making the search process even  easier. Lastly, Gilt also provides “city deals “ based on your set preferences. These include deals on dining, spa treatments, and even work out classes.

The RealReal

While these other apps are dedicated to flash sales and other discounts, The RealReal is basically an online consignment store. It has great deals on designer clothes and accessories, with a 100% authenticity guarantee.

By Sophie Taibl

Wash U class of 2021; Majoring in Psychological and Brain Sciences with minors in Art History and Communication Design.