This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie cooks breakfast like a pro, prefers tank top weather, loves basketball and chai lattés, and thinks his passionate DFMOs are his best quality. Girl, you guessed it! It’s Ari Shalom Salzberg. If you haven’t already heard his swaggin’ rapchats or noticed him snuggling Sam Winward around campus, you sure will now! Are you the girl to make Mama Salzberg happy? Read on to find out.

Hometown: Sharon, Massachusetts.

Major/minor: Major in Finance, minor in African American Studies

On-campus involvements: AEPi, Books and Basketball, I sleep a lot

A song you can’t get out of your head? “Break Free” by Ariana Grande

Favorite book? Torah

If you could have a pet in your dorm, what would you have? Puppy Labradoodle (that’s a mix of a Labrador and a Poodle. Write that in parenthesis it’s really important). I’d name her Mrs. Winward after Sam’s long lost sister.

Guilty pleasure TV show? Grey’s Anatomy for McDreamy, of course.

How would your friends from home describe you? Vivacious, “it’s difficult,” needy, a human fart, a melting hippo, funny, weird, inspirational, artistic, one with nature.

If you could be any animal…? I’d be a platypus because it’s the only mammal that lays eggs. I’m a unique person and I like being unique.

First kiss experience? In the back of Temple Israel during Bar Mitzvah practices. We went to a back stairwell and she gave me the time of my life.

Life motto? First we’re in a blender, now we’re savings lives, what?

Most recent Google search? “Kate Upton single”

Favorite childhood TV show? Fairly Odd Parents because Cosmo and I connected on a lot of different levels.

You can only eat one food for the rest of your life. What is it? Annie’s white cheddar mac and cheese shells.

Favorite shower song? I’ll call Sam up wherever he is and I’ll be like “hey are you going to class” and he’ll be like “yeah” and I’ll be like “well I have to shower” so he’ll be like “OMG be right there” and then he comes to me and pulls up a chair outside my shower and serenades me with his sweet, sweet voice. 

What is your go-to pick up line? You could do worse.

Name one thing you can’t live without? My mood ring- it guides me through whatever I do.

Do you have any weird habits or quirks? When I’m really nervous I bite my nails and whenever it’s raining I can tell because my thigh itches a lot.

What did you do on Valentines Day? 

What’s a relationship deal breaker for you? If she makes me pay for dinner.

Favorite dance move? The Dougie or the Gus Passov

What describes your sense of style? GQ Issue 22, Year 2007

Best way to flirt? I found that if you go up to girls and kind of just poke them really hard in the chest… they like that.

Would you say you are “smooth with the ladies?” Like butter, and by that I mean I’m full of fat and high cholesterol and I taste good on potatoes.

Lizzie is a sophomore, majoring in Film and Poli Sci at Wash U. She loves sloths, pizza, Tina Fey, and pizza! 
Sydney Davis is a senior at Washington University in St. Louis majoring in Film & Media Studies and minoring in Writing. She loves running, exploring new cities, fashion, boating, and most importantly, Whole Foods.