Her Campus Wash U Archives

• Landon Lichtenstein (2018)

If you’re looking for a spunky, outgoing, self-proclaimed ‘perfect-to-bring-home-to-mother’ type of boy, then look no further. Landon...

• The 5 Stages of Feeling Sick

Even if you got your flu shot this year, don’t be surprised if you’re feeling a little bit under the weather. This year’s flu shot doesn’t...

• Gabrielle Aaron (2016)

If you can't eat all the delicious food in the world on a regular basis, why not indulge in some jaw-dropping food photography? Junior...

• The Lip Care Review

We all know that St. Louis weather is quite the toss-up, but we have already experienced a week or so of bitter coldness (wind chills below...

• Max Sassouni (2018)

Hailing from the great town of Great Neck, NY, this week’s Campus Cutie is a family man with a soft spot for dogs. He has two sisters, so...

• 4 Ways to Avoid Getting Sick

While having an excuse to lay in bed and watch Netflix all day sounds appealing, getting sick definitely isn’t even remotely fun. Between...

• 6 Insanely Delicious Holiday Treats

Let's get straight to the point: Slaving over finals for hours and hours on end can only be rewarded with delicious food. I'm sorry if you'...

• WINTER BREAK!

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 12/17/2014 (All day) to Mon, 01/12/2015 (All day)
  • Felice Segall (2017)

Looking for a part-time job or internship during the school year? Want to further your career or make some cash on the side while pursuing...

• Sam Taubenfeld (2018)

Do you like Ross from Friends ? Then you’ll love this week’s Campus Cutie. Born and raised in NYC, this super involved freshman not only...

• 4 Must-Reads for Winter Break

As you ponder what to do with all of your free time over winter break, you might think that reading a book should be at the bottom of your...

• Lexi Levin (2014)

Meet this week’s Campus Celeb, Lexi Levin. This alumna is funny, outgoing, and always the first one to start a friendly conversation. Not...

• Alexander Nassar (2018)

Originally hailing from Lebanon, Alex is the epitome of "tall, dark, and handsome." Not to mention he has a great sense of style, which...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style